Dare I say, Reem just got robbed?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
It's true.

Rosenstruik walked away after landing that right hand, thinking he separated Overeem from his consciousness, which he did NOT.

Reem got flashed KOd but popped right back up as time had already expired.

Mirgliatta , I think was sold by Rosenstruik walking off like that which swayed him in the moment to stop the fight...There was also like 2 seconds left as Rozen turned around and Reem was already getting back up so he wouldn't of landed any GNP on Reem either way you slice it. Dan just happened to stop it right before the final bell.

Had Dan not been a dumbass to stop that fight, Reem would of won a well deserved and hard fought decision.

Also,
I'm not a huge Overeem fan so no I'm not being bias, and I also don't wanna hear about "bro you wanted to see him get killed on the ground"....

I wanted to see a DEFINITIVE finish and that WASN'T IT.

REEM GOT ROBBED

Last edited:
Great stoppage, Mirgliotta should be fired

How about this. watch the fight. Then you will see that overeem was ko'd but regained consciousness when falling into the fence. Great stoppage. He would have potentially been killed had the fight continued.

bro you wanted to see him get killed on the ground

How about this. watch the fight. Then you will see that overeem was ko'd but regained consciousness when falling into the fence. Great stoppage. He would have potentially been killed had the fight continued.
Potentially been killed. Potentially being the operative word here.

Rosenstruik walked off as Reem got up and the fight had like 2 seconds left.

It's literally:
One punch Knockdown
Immediately stand back up(without taking anymore damage and while opponent is several feet away from you)
Bell rings, fights over

I don't see the need for a stoppage.
Horrible

i don't know what you can do ts, maybe drink black tea or coffee, jump into cold water, but WAKE UP.

Great stoppage. Another shot or two when Reem was down could've easily resulted in a chunk of Reems face flying into the crowd.

Great stoppage. Another shot or two when Reem was down could've easily resulted in a chunk of Reems face flying into the crowd.

How exactly could of he landed another shot or 2 when he was 6 feet away from him as Reem got up and time had already expired?

There was literally 3 seconds left

Rozen was walking away

It would've ended before he realized reem was conscience

Chill your shit. potentially killed... goodness.

What if the judges gave that last round a 10-8 and it resulted in a draw?

Great stoppage.

The ref isn't supposed to take the score cards or the round timer into account when deciding whether or not to stop the fight. The immediate fighter safety is the only factor, and if they get one punch dropped, attempt to stand, and wobble all over the place like a baby deer, they are not safe to continue, imo.

Overeem pretty much gave the dude a free shot with 5 seconds left after dominating. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Can't stand Overeem, he's not natural man meat. But let's just say, if I were the referee, 'Reem probably would've won that fight. But that gash is nasty!

Continued when? In the 6th round?

Great stoppage.

The ref isn't supposed to take the score cards or the round timer into account when deciding whether or not to stop the fight. The immediate fighter safety is the only factor, and if they get one punch dropped, attempt to stand, and wobble all over the place like a baby deer, they are not safe to continue, imo.

But he got up IMMEDIATELY from a single punch knockdown while his opponent was several feet away on the other side of the cage. Where is the justification for the stoppage? Guys get rocked all the time, this is MMA.

How exactly could of he landed another shot or 2 when he was 6 feet away from him as Reem got up and time had already expired?

Dan was slow to get there and if you watch the replay he touches Rosen, making Rosen think the fight is over. Had that not happened a few more shots could have easily been landed, and instead of "worrying that Reem got robbed" it would be a PR nightmare for our sport having to explain why half of Reems face needed amputation.

Back