News Danyelle Wolf OUT. Felicia Spencer will now fight Norma Dumont at UFC Fight Night, May 22nd

Norma can’t make 135, she tried and missed weight twice

Well, just because she missed weight, doesn't mean it's impossible to make it with good planning. So did Mackenzie Dern for a while. She came in like 3.5lbs over. I'm not so sure that she couldn't drop 3 or 4lbs with a few months of planning, I mean, the girl is Thiccc with a capital T, just reduce dat ass by 5%, and there's your 4lbs.

And if she really can't I still don't see much of a point about keeping the division around for the likes of Norma, who, in all honesty, is a pretty low level fighter. At least if a figure like Cyborg, Harrison or Shields was around it would make some sense.

Btw, she said herself that she would stay at 135lbs, and blamed the weight miss on "lady problems" for whatever it's worth. Maybe she's BS'ing.

She's still hot though.

From the power of google and Wikipedia it’s actually 6, though one hasn’t competed in 2 and a half years. Added their UFC FW records just for fun.

Amanda Nunes (3-0)
Felicia Spencer (2-2)
Zarah Fairn Dos Santos (0-2)
Norma Dumont (0-1)
Danyelle Wolf (0-0)
Leah Letson (1-0)
Surprised by the list of "Active" signed FW and a BW signed to fight at 145, honestly Zara Fairn and Leah Letson could had been released already and they dont even know, LOL.

This could actually be a pretty decent fight.

well thats pretty disappointing

Wolf losses to Spencer anyways

Dumont winning will really screw the division further

Damn. Might have to delay my regularly scheduled piss break.

You would have lost the bet anyway.
Lol how? You think 44 year-old, 1-eyed Romero was going to beat Rumble? He avoided 205 for a reason, dude got dropped multiple times by volume striker Costa. He wasn't going to handle Rumble's power.

Lol how? You think 44 year-old, 1-eyed Romero was going to beat Rumble? He avoided 205 for a reason, dude got dropped multiple times by volume striker Costa. He wasn't going to handle Rumble's power.

I think that fight would be more like Romero vs Adesanya, than vs Costa in terms of striking volume. I envision a staring contest with Romero eking out a decision after landing a couple takedowns and keeping Rumble on the ground long enough to steal some rounds.

From the power of google and Wikipedia it’s actually 6, though one hasn’t competed in 2 and a half years. Added their UFC FW records just for fun.

Amanda Nunes (3-0)
Felicia Spencer (2-2)
Zarah Fairn Dos Santos (0-2)
Norma Dumont (0-1)
Danyelle Wolf (0-0)
Leah Letson (1-0)

Didn't they make a TUF season of 145ers? gee

Better fight imo.

this is a way better fight.

Felicia isn't a can so idk why people are shitting on her. Cuz she got beat up by Cyborg?

I'd take the over on 99% of people on Sherdog getting their ass kicked by Cyborg too. Ain't no shame in that imo.

I'd take the over on 99% of people on Sherdog getting their ass kicked by Cyborg too. Ain't no shame in that imo.

I know I'd run or feebly attempt unless it was death by Snu-snu!

I know I'd run or feebly attempt unless it was death by Snu-snu!

i would just turtle up and tap out like Shogun vs Jones (maybe the saddest I've ever felt watching a fight in my life)

I think that fight would be more like Romero vs Adesanya, than vs Costa in terms of striking volume. I envision a staring contest with Romero eking out a decision after landing a couple takedowns and keeping Rumble on the ground long enough to steal some rounds.
Phil Davis & Ryan Bader couldn't take down Rumble, but 185er Romero can? Not happening. DC is the only 1 who can takedown Rumble & he's a 250 lb man.

Rumble would pressure Yoel like Costa did, he would throw less, but with much more power.

Yoel is my favorite fighter of all time, but he wasn't winning this fight.

Back