Danny Roberts KO Zelim Imadaev GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
EvergreenTemptingFawn-size_restricted.gif
FixedQuarrelsomeBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif
FearlessFlatGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

Damn, clipped him with the forehead too.

Obviously unintentional but that shit is brutal.

That was a fast left, in the first vid you can barely see it.

Damn, clipped him with the forehead too.

Obviously unintentional but that shit is brutal.

I don't think his head made contact. At any rate Imadaev doesn't react to anything until the second punch lands.

I don't think his head made contact. At any rate Imadaev doesn't react to anything until the second punch lands.

Hopefully someone can make a slow motion gif with a better frame rate. In the first angle, you can see his head DEFINITELY makes contact.

Fucking annihilated

<TheWire1>

Kavkaz man did a 180.

Hopefully someone can make a slow motion gif with a better frame rate. In the first angle, you can see his head DEFINITELY makes contact.

Really? I thought the first gif showed clearly that their heads didn't make contact and that was the one I was planning on using to prove my point.

EDIT: Look, if you're so certain, why not take a frame showing the headbutt and show us it?

Last edited:
Really? I thought the first gif showed clearly that their heads didn't make contact and that was the one I was planning on using to prove my point.

EDIT: Look, if you're so certain, why not take a frame showing the headbutt and show us it?

Because I don't have access to the footage, I'm on my phone, and even if I were at a computer, I don't know how to make gifs.

The broadcast showed a slow motion replay that was slower than the gif up there, with a higher frame rate, and it was clear that the head clipped right before the left hand.

Maybe someone will make a better gif later on. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because I don't have access to the footage, I'm on my phone, and even if I were at a computer, I don't know how to make gifs.

The broadcast showed a slow motion replay that was slower than the gif up there, with a higher frame rate, and it was clear that the head clipped right before the left hand.

Maybe someone will make a better gif later on. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I saw that footage and I still didn't see any headbutt. And it's very convenient that you somehow have time available to keep up to date with UFC events yet don't have access to a computer. BTW, notice how it's only you saying this happened?

I can't edit because of the dubs, but even in the gif, watch his head jerk before the left hand connects.

In fact, I found a tool to slow down gifs:

ezgif-3-9cf69341264e.gif

Clearly clips him with his head leaning in to throw the hook.

I can't edit because of the dubs, but even in the gif, watch his head jerk before the left hand connects.

In fact, I found a tool to slow down gifs:

ezgif-3-9cf69341264e.gif

Clearly clips him with his head leaning in to throw the hook.

Uhhh I'm still not seeing a headbutt. It looks like it sailed right by, Imadaev's head that is. You don't even see Imadaev budge or react in any way until Roberts' fist lands. BTW I thought you were on mobile?

Uhhh I'm still not seeing a headbutt. It looks like it sailed right by, Imadaev's head that is. You don't even see Imadaev budge or react in any way until Roberts' fist lands. BTW I thought you were on mobile?

You can do plenty of shit on mobile. I literally googled "change gif speed".

You can do plenty of shit on mobile. I literally googled "change gif speed".

OK but I still don't see any headbutt. Are you from Russia or something? Russian parents born in USA, that kind of thing?

OK but I still don't see any headbutt. Are you from Russia or something? Russian parents born in USA, that kind of thing?

I'm not Russian at all. I just noticed it and commented on it. Why are you so hostile? I had no dog in the fight. Literally had no idea who either of these dudes were.

I'm not Russian at all. I just noticed it and commented on it. Why are you so hostile? I had no dog in the fight. Literally had no idea who either of these dudes were.

I don't believe you. I really don't think you'd be so persistent in this debate if you really had no dog in this fight like you claim you do. It's easy to say stuff like that on the internet where nobody can verify it.

I don't believe you. I really don't think you'd be so persistent in this debate if you really had no dog in this fight like you claim you do. It's easy to say stuff like that on the internet where nobody can verify it.

I'm not persistent? I'm just saying that I see it clearly. You immediately came at me and engaged with some real weird anger. Asked me to prove it, so I googled a gif speed tool and uploaded the gif to slow it down for you.

You still don't see it. Cool. Relax.

Back