Danny Gonzalez killed

it’s not a place that’s dangerous like a war zone. It’s hot, windy, dusty everything is strip malls and tract housing. Retirement communities, Mobile homes, etc. It’s basically an ugly desert.

I’ve only been to certain parts, so @TidWell may have a different perspective.
oh ok, I am just saying i do what i can to avoid trouble. A police union is right next to my favorite chinese restaurant, i think i pissed off the manager by telling her that I wouldn't have come around the night before when they had protests.

oh ok, I am just saying i do what i can to avoid trouble. A police union is right next to my favorite chinese restaurant, i think i pissed off the manager by telling her that I wouldn't have come around the night before when they had protests.

I hear ya. Too many crazies walking around with guns. Too many videos of people out cold getting soccer kicked, stomped etc. I just try and navigate me and mine through the chaos and do good where and when I can.

man gotta work, i drive for a living too, sometimes you gotta go to sketchy areas, I just don't like useless drama, fighting over nothing which is what a lot of losers will try to drag you into. During the riots here, I did what i could to avoid any of the areas that had problems but there were a couple times where police were guarding where i needed to go, and i don't want to deal with them either, not to mention how the cell connection was so overloaded the gps wouldn't work. I just knew people would lose their lives in this shit and so far about 4 have in my city, and for what? 2 or 3of them were senseless shootings in the chaz/chop zone and one was a girl protesting on the highway and getting hit accidentally. Meanwhile, all they are really doing is making life harder for the rest of us who are just trying to survive.
yeah riots are an entire different story if you dont have to go there dont go easy to avoid, I actually had to drive through some of the early George Floyd protests here in LA, they were blocking the freeway entrance and jumping on cars.most of them looked like young teen and college age White and Mexicans, with a sprinkle of black faces, these were not genuine protestors just some opportunistic youth saying I can destroy shit and look and get away with it F yeah!

yeah riots are an entire different story if you dont have to go there dont go easy to avoid, I actually had to drive through some of the early George Floyd protests here in LA, they were blocking the freeway entrance and jumping on cars.most of them looked like young teen and college age White and Mexicans, with a sprinkle of black faces, these were not genuine protestors just some opportunistic youth saying I can destroy shit and look and get away with it F yeah!
ya, that's my read to, just young kids. I avoid what i can but they are pretty inconsistent about where they go. I've had to go to the very edge of chazz/chop for a pickup, there was some wannabe chazz cop right at the perimeter. That's over but they are still having riots or what the police are calling riots, I don't know just how loose that term is but I don't want to end up driving into it. I thought i was being smart the first days of the riot by going to the burbs, well fuck me, they had riots in pussy assed Bellevue too.

ya, that's my read to, just young kids. I avoid what i can but they are pretty inconsistent about where they go. I've had to go to the very edge of chazz/chop for a pickup, there was some wannabe chazz cop right at the perimeter. That's over but they are still having riots or what the police are calling riots, I don't know just how loose that term is but I don't want to end up driving into it. I thought i was being smart the first days of the riot by going to the burbs, well fuck me, they had riots in pussy assed Bellevue too.
If real shit went down antifa and BLM would get their shit pushed in, the only reason they can do what they do now is cause they have politicians and media who coddle them and allow them to have these violent temper tantrums, they are pretty much a protected class. If they said okay there is a civil war and you will be going against the republican army the left wing antifa and rioters will say Hell no we wont go! they only go now cause they know they got the numbers and can bully random white people who wont fight like that white peace maker they claimed was racist and kicked in the brain claiming he was racist and trying to run them over and get away with it as the police stand back.

That chazz leader was crying when the cops caught that wannabe bad ass.

If real shit went down antifa and BLM would get their shit pushed in, the only reason they can do what they do now is cause they have politicians and media who coddle them and allow them to have these violent temper tantrums, they are pretty much a protected class. If they said okay there is a civil war and you will be going against the republican army the left wing antifa and rioters will say Hell no we wont go! they only go now cause they know they got the numbers and can bully random white people who wont fight like that white peace maker they claimed was racist and kicked in the brain claiming he was racist and trying to run them over and get away with it as the police stand back.

pretty much the way i see it too, the police are in a tough position, very tough, if the use any force they'll go "see, they are brutal" if they do nothing we'll have clowns like this kid, i loved that he was crying, good to see you watch herc too.

that's a popular youtuber, he is an ex con, good man though and does what he can to steer younger people the right way. I watch him, lovable guy and with youtube and his popularity he doesn't have to rob anyone.

Get yo cheeks busted !

OK Klan boy.

TMZ reported that they caught the suspects but looking for a third named Joseph Goldsmith

Two men suspected of murdering Floyd Mayweather boxing prodigy Danny Gonzalez have been arrested, TMZ Sports has confirmed ... and cops say they're still on the hunt for a 3rd suspect.

Both 27-year-old Andre Richee and 32-year-old Lee Mooring were arrested Thursday for 1st-degree murder stemming from the Sept. 7 incident.

The Riverside County Sheriff's Office also says it's issued an arrest warrant for 28-year-old Joseph Goldsmith over his alleged involvement in the shooting as well.

d2f567930bb54d8abbb3cfbfd485d8fb_md.jpg

As we previously reported ... 22-year-old Gonzalez -- who signed with Mayweather's The Money Team in 2016 -- was shot on Labor Day in Moreno Valley, Calif., just before 9 PM.

Cops say when they responded to the scene ... Gonzalez succumbed to his bullet wound injuries. They say two other men were also injured by gunfire in the incident.

What's still unclear ... why Gonzalez was killed? Officials have not revealed a possible motive.

Investigators say they not only spoke with multiple witnesses but also have evidence and surveillance footage pointing to Richee and Mooring as the killers.

If convicted of 1st-degree murder, both could face the death penalty.

The RCSO is now asking for help in finding Goldsmith.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/14/floy...digy-danny-gonzalez-murder-suspects-arrested/

Back