danny garcia vs lamont peterson april 11th NBC

Teddy Atlas trying to write off a fighter for having Peter Buckley on his record. This dude really pisses me off sometimes, he shows very little respect for the workmen of the sport

If he was worthy enough to take Prince Naseem the full 6 rounds then give him a rematch he couldn't be too bad

Nice backtracking. Not sure what Ashley Theophane has to do with you saying that Garcia was schooled by Herrera. If you just happened to change the subject to Theo in you're head, well then I guess you got me there.

This dude really pisses me off sometimes, he shows very little respect for the workmen of the sport

You must be a troll. This coming from the guy who just called the lineal jww champion and a top contender "losers".

Garcia wasn't schooled by Herrera. Herrera did better than expected.

Nice backtracking. Not sure what Ashley Theophane has to do with you saying that Garcia was schooled by Herrera. If you just happened to change the subject to Theo in you're head, well then I guess you got me there.

AHAHA nice try, Herrera did school him, made those hooks look wild

Better than who expected? Garcias Puerto Rican homecoming was a disaster because they picked a guy by his record rather than how good a fighter he was

Herrera is just a very solid fighter...grossly overlooked and underrated.

He is this decades' Demarcus chop chop Corley.

And in before seano steals this analogy from me like he did the terry Norris = Amir khan analogy.

Depends which Garcia shows up. Garcia can box decently when he needs to. I think Peterson can outbox him, but if he tries slugging it out with Garcia (and he does load up a lot, meaning he could expose himself to big punches), he's going down.

I'll take Peterson to outbox Garcia in an upset.

This deal sort of sucks for showtime. I wonder if showtime will still carry boxing.

no kidding, Showtime appeared to be building toward a Garcia-Peterson fight, and Haymon swoops in with the multi year NBC deal

hey as a fan I'm just happy to be able to see boxing back on network TV.

I have a feeling we get one card of good fights and then a card of shit to showcase prospects each month.

that very well could happen, but Al Haymon does have a deep stable of 150 boxers and aside from that, hopefully the pressure of being on National TV will cause Haymon and team to continuously put on high level compelling fight cards

You must be a troll. This coming from the guy who just called the lineal jww champion and a top contender "losers".

i think he forgot to take his pills and is having an episode

Good matchup compared to Salkas of the world.

Depends which Garcia shows up. Garcia can box decently when he needs to. I think Peterson can outbox him, but if he tries slugging it out with Garcia (and he does load up a lot, meaning he could expose himself to big punches), he's going down.

I'll take Peterson to outbox Garcia in an upset.

Nope. As soon as he stops moving and goes into earmuff mode Garcia will bust him up.
Herrera didnt play that game and didnt look to exchange power up close...Peterson will, to his detriment.

Back