danny garcia vs lamont peterson april 11th NBC

Danny Garcia struggling with a guy like Herrera doesn't make him a shitty fighter.

Its a good style matchup and the champ of the division fighting a legitimate challenger with a tough style.

I wouldn't describe Garcia as "shitty" by any means

Danny Gracia is the biggest overachiever we've seen in a while. He's had some luck but you can't knock his accomplishments up to this point.

Fuck yes!!!

Danny via KO mid rounds.

Hardly a great fight, two losers going at it, Garcias blossom has left since Hererra schooled him, and Peterson has been feeding on gimmes since Matthysse destroyed him, and he STILL holds that IBF doesn't he? How the fuck can he be called a champion of any kind? this is like a fight for 2nd place

Most people dont know shit about boxing.

Most people dont know shit about boxing.

Theres only so much a well timed hook can do for you, the cats out of the bag on Danny

He's good at what he does but anybody who studies him should know how to beat him. Can you imagine what Keith Thurman would do to him? I dread to think, I would even bet money on Leonard Bundu beating Garcia

And your avatar is as original as beans on toast

Apparently its doing quite a bit for him.

Danny Garcia is going to KO Lamont in rounds 2 or 3.

People will think it's gonna be competitive but Lamont gets hurt, and hurt often in many of his fights.

If this fight goes past round 5 I'll be surprised.

Decent fight. Its a shame Lamont loads up on everything but hurts nothing?

Decent fight. Its a shame Lamont loads up on everything but hurts nothing?

You know, I've noticed that too...

He seems to throw everything behind a punch, but hardly inflicts much damage...

I stand by my original prediction...

Danny Garcia is going to knock this guy out cold.

Actually you make a good point, he didn't lose, he won. for some reason

For arguments sake let's say he lost that fight; that makes him 29-1? Hardly a "losers" record. That's why no one lends your opinion any credence, since you asked.

Danny Garcia is going to KO Lamont in rounds 2 or 3.

People will think it's gonna be competitive but Lamont gets hurt, and hurt often in many of his fights.

If this fight goes past round 5 I'll be surprised.

I think it goes rounds but agree that Peterson gets dropped a bunch of times. Peterson is tough as shit, don't let that Mathysse fight fool you.

For arguments sake let's say he lost that fight; that makes him 29-1? Hardly a "losers" record. That's why no one lends your opinion any credence, since you asked.

Do you even know what fight I'm talking about? are you sure? Check yourself

Do you even know what fight I'm talking about? are you sure? Check yourself

Yes, you called Lamont Peterson and Garcia losers; Garcia because you said Herrera "schooled" him. If you want to argue whether or not he lost that fight, that's beside the point. I even conceded it for the sake of argument.

Since you forgot:

Hardly a great fight, two losers going at it, Garcias blossom has left since Hererra schooled him

lol garcia what a loser with his undefeated record, pft
also lol @ lamont peterson with his loser's record of 33-2. what a can amirite!

Yes, you called Lamont Peterson and Garcia losers; Garcia because you said Herrera "schooled" him. If you want to argue whether or not he lost that fight, that's beside the point. I even conceded it for the sake of argument.

Since you forgot:

Thanks for reminding me! ... how totally wrong you are :icon_lol:

Back