Danis getting slap by DIaz

Some rando got slapped, not Danis. Diaz is out of control, slapped some rando Yoga teacher at Paul fight and now this guy. I hope someone sues him, finally teaches his ass a lesson that it ain't OK to assault random people.

I see he wanted to slap Danis but he was out of reach so his teammate paid for instead lol

Some rando got slapped, not Danis. Diaz is out of control, slapped some rando Yoga teacher at Paul fight and now this guy. I hope someone sues him, finally teaches his ass a lesson that it ain't OK to assault random people.

He slapped Renato Laranja awhile back too.

He slapped Renato Laranja awhile back too.
If he slapped Davis or Paul, that would be one thing, but dude is slapping randos <45>

Maybe he has severe CTE and is confused or something? Even in the Ferg fight there was a mega weird moment where it looked like he was lost and wanted to give up or something. The sad thing about having an epic chin is it can be worse for CTE. All those wars are going to have tolls, and dude clearly not right in the head

If he slapped Davis or Paul, that would be one thing, but dude is slapping randos <45>

slaps-everyone.gif

man-slaps.gif

<45>

What a sad life Danis lives. 30 years old now and accomplished nothing after conor gave him a head start. I guess that’s what he gets for trying to pretend to be someone he ain’t. He is not, never was, and never will be a fighter.

If you are looking for someone to throw a water bottle and talk shit from a distance...<{natewhut}>
Hey he slapped homie though... And he just slapped someone at that Paul boys boxing bout.. Them boys will slap you... You heard Dillion and them.. touch me touch me touch me.. Trying to be gangster.. What did Diaz do? He fucking slapped him..

It’s :50 and you can barely see anything. Thanks for the timestamp, TS.

Hey he slapped homie though... And he just slapped someone at that Paul boys boxing bout.. Them boys will slap you... You heard Dillion and them.. touch me touch me touch me.. Trying to be gangster.. What did Diaz do? He fucking slapped him..
I didn't deny that.

He also:

Threw a water bottle
Talked shit with people in between them

His list of signature moves isn't all that long and he checked the boxed most expected from a Nate encounter.

It’s easy to go around slapping civilians…

Why doesn’t he try that shit with Dustin Poirier, Khabib or any other fighter he talks shit about.

64mm3t_medium.gif

25uo9dd_medium.gif

2isilup_medium.gif

Back