Daniels vs MVP

Why does Millender get that opportunity, though? If Page is gonna get thrown in a fight to be possible fodder to get someone over, I'd rather it be somebody closer to the title picture. Ruth-Amosov, for example.
Millender is a good fight stylistically for MVP

Don't have an account here.
#MVP vs Wonderboy 2021 WW champ unity belt
Now MVP vs Wonderboy has the potential to be nothing more than a Dancing With The Stars type fight with one flunky strike that makes everyone spin it to say it was a great fight when in reality it would more likely have been a fight with a lot of motion, no actual connection of strikes and a whole lot of nervous excitement waiting on the anticipation of something to happen.

Last edited:
Now MVP vs Wonderboy has the potential to be nothing more than a Dancing With The Stars type fight with one flunky strike that makes everyone spin it to say it was a great fight when in reality it would more likely have a fight with a lot of motion, no actual connection of strikes and a whole lot of nervous excitement waiting on the anticipation of something to happen.
Rather put 2 inflated man blowers next to each other and wait on 1st punch.
Went to draw you picture today and forgot. Maybe tomorrow if you're nice

It's MMA not Kickboxing and you are yet another Sherdogger wanting to see MVP not fighting a top Bellator Welterweight.

Very good Rodney. I'd rather see him fight the kickboxing WW champ than a Wonderboy or Fitch borefest.

Very good Rodney. I'd rather see him fight the kickboxing WW champ than a Wonderboy or Fitch borefest.
First, if MVP is so good, then he would be able to keep Jon Fitch from taking him down and mauling him. So what you are insinuating is MVP isn't as good as Jon Fitch. Secondly, I'd rather see MVP vs Lorenz Larkin, or MVP vs Andrey Koreshkov, or MVP vs Jason Jackson, or MVP vs Ed Ruth, or MVP vs Nieman Gracie, or even MVP vs Paul Daley 2 in England, so their fans could pack the arena and get to see two of their own and be loud and excited about it.

Blah blah word vomit
Got you fixed up pal. Hear me out before you say something else stupid. Made an easy to follow tourney chart. It's the Bellator WW Grand Page. Rules are who ever wins in the fastest time advances next round. Then they're DQ'd. Made some changes because those names are pretty boring and other entries were more exciting.
Step 1 Build stuff
Step 2 ???
Step 3 Profit !!

MVP.jpg

First, if MVP is so good, then he would be able to keep Jon Fitch from taking him down and mauling him. So what you are insinuating is MVP isn't as good as Jon Fitch.

I never insinuated either were good. I insinuated the fight would be boring. The past fights where the opponents have retorted to wrestling against MVP have been just that.

Secondly, I'd rather see MVP vs Lorenz Larkin, or MVP vs Andrey Koreshkov, or MVP vs Jason Jackson, or MVP vs Ed Ruth, or MVP vs Nieman Gracie, or even MVP vs Paul Daley 2

Great! I want to see MVP vs. Raymond Daniels.

I never insinuated either were good. I insinuated the fight would be boring. The past fights where the opponents have retorted to wrestling against MVP have been just that.

Great! I want to see MVP vs. Raymond Daniels.
If MVP is any good, then he would be capable of keeping a fight against Jon Fitch from being a wrestle fest and keep it from being boring. But you're just another stupid Sherdogger that wants to see a 2-1 MMA fighter vs a 17-1 MMA fighter and somehow is so blind that you actually have fooled yourself that it will be a competitive fight. Go away

Got you fixed up pal. Hear me out before you say something else stupid. Made an easy to follow tourney chart. It's the Bellator WW Grand Page. Rules are who ever wins in the fastest time advances next round. Then they're DQ'd. Made some changes because those names are pretty boring and other entries were more exciting.
Step 1 Build stuff
Step 2 ???
Step 3 Profit !!

MVP.jpg
Sherdogger, I didn't type that. And I actually know I didn't type that. I didn't even pay attention to your comment. So WTH typed that? Look at the statement itself, it doesn't state, Blah blah blah, which is my pattern of typing and who types "word vomit"? Disregard that stupid typed reply because I didn't type it. I'll go revisted your comment and gave my actual reply.

@Fahcough , I re-read your comment, I blew it without replying because I didn't care enough to even reply to it previously and I don't care now.

If MVP is any good, then he would be capable of keeping a fight against Jon Fitch from being a wrestle fest and keep it from being boring. But you're just another stupid Sherdogger that wants to see a 2-1 MMA fighter vs a 17-1 MMA fighter and somehow is so blind that you actually have fooled yourself that it will be a competitive fight. Go away

No need for the name calling. I'm just trolling ya. Not a bellator fan. Have fun crying.

@Fahcough , I re-read your comment, I blew it without replying because I didn't care enough to even reply to it previously and I don't care now.
Aww, I missed a heart felt reply. Free to slide in my DMs and spill your soul. We can take our friendship there.
MVP vs Thatch coming soon

No need for the name calling. I'm just trolling ya. Not a bellator fan. Have fun crying.
Crying for what? You being a grown man and acting like a child by trolling? Debates on MMA is fine, doing childish trolling is just no words for that

Aww, I missed a heart felt reply. Free to slide in my DMs and spill your soul. We can take our friendship there.
MVP vs Thatch coming soon
No idea what you are stating, and glad I have I no idea what you are stating. Move on

Crying for what? You being a grown man and acting like a child by trolling? Debates on MMA is fine, doing childish trolling is just no words for that

You're not debating though. You're calling everyone else stupid for wanting a fight you don't care for.

Anyways, Daniels and MVP would be killer.

You're not debating though. You're calling everyone else stupid for wanting a fight you don't care for.

Anyways, Daniels and MVP would be killer.
I'm stating you and every Sherdogger who are advocating for a 2-1. MMA fighter to be matched up against a 17-1 MMA fighter stupid.

I'm stating you and every Sherdogger who are advocating for a 2-1. MMA fighter to be matched up against a 17-1 MMA fighter stupid.

Please work on your punctuation before you call others stupid.

By your logic, would you say it was stupid that kickboxer Gohkan Saki (0-1 MMA Fighter) was matched up against Luis Henrique da Silva (12-3 MMA Fighter) in UFC?

Please work on your punctuation before you call others stupid.

By your logic, would you say it was stupid that kickboxer Gohkan Saki (0-1 MMA Fighter) was matched up against Luis Henrique da Silva (12-3 MMA Fighter) in UFC?
Yeah? Are you saying that because Saki won that 0-1 fighters should fight veterans? Kickboxing and MMA are different sports...if a NCAA HOfer or Olympic Wrestler was like 1-1 or 0-1, I don't think anyone on Sherdog would be calling for them to fight a wrestler who is 13-2, especially at welterweight.

If MVP beats Raymond Daniels people will just say he beat a can with zero ground game.

Back