Daniels vs MVP

Daniels will wreck MVP - but it will be fun for as long as it lasts.

Or maybe they can book Daniels vs Daley so daley can turn panic wrestler then complain about grappling later.

He's the Bellator WW kickboxing champ with a record of 35-3 (8-0 in Bellator kickboxing).

I know you get off on talking shit on a forum, but this isn't some scrub with no experience.

This would actually be an entertaining fight regardless of top rank bullshit.
It's MMA not Kickboxing and you are yet another Sherdogger wanting to see MVP not fighting a top Bellator Welterweight. Instead you want him to fight a 2-1 MMA fighter. The sheer ridiculousness of certain Sherdoggers is unbelievable

Spot on Nick. Daniels beats some of those mentioned. Probably not all, and I really don't give a shit how good his anti-wrestling/BJJ is. Keep the highlights coming.
Complaint department shut down.
MVP has 4 MMA submissions, MMA isn't kickboxing. Raymond Daniels has one submission lost. This is how stupid certain Sherdoggers are. Always assuming MMA is going to be stand up striking and assuming a MMA fighter with 3 MMA fights is in the same league as a MMA fighter with 18 MMA fights. Ridiculous and stupid.

Yes...this should happen.

RODNEY has no hespect for the Karate!

Fun fight
No it shouldn't happen in MMA. No matter how you try to spin that bs, it's still a MMA fighter with 3 MMA fights versus a MMA fighter with 18 MMA fights, who also has four submission wins. Stop with the ridiculousness.

MVP has 4 MMA submissions, MMA isn't kickboxing. Raymond Daniels has one submission lost. This is how stupid certain Sherdoggers are. Always assuming MMA is going to be stand up striking and assuming a MMA fighter with 3 MMA fights is in the same league as a MMA fighter with 18 MMA fights. Ridiculous and stupid.
About as stupid as thinking MVP is going to immediately shoot on Raymond and sub him.
Daniels KOs him and makes it look easier than Lima. Stay dense my friend.

About as stupid as thinking MVP is going to immediately shoot on Raymond and sub him.
Daniels KOs him and makes it look easier than Lima. Stay dense my friend.
About as stupid as you thinking a 3 fight MMA fighter should be fighting a 18 fight experience MMA fighter. Another typical stupid Sherdogger

Yes, yes, and yes, it would have been the most entertaining matchup ever!

About as stupid as you thinking a 3 fight MMA fighter should be fighting a 18 fight experience MMA fighter. Another typical stupid Sherdogger
Not 'should' fight. It's an entertaining fight that could headline for excitement reasons. This all seems over your head, or your helmet is on backwards.

No it shouldn't happen in MMA. No matter how you try to spin that bs, it's still a MMA fighter with 3 MMA fights versus a MMA fighter with 18 MMA fights, who also has four submission wins. Stop with the ridiculousness.

MVP fought a guy who was 3-2 two fights ago...Don't act like Coker and Bellator care about records. In this case though, Daniels is the best standup Karate guy in the world! The fight makes sense via entertainment value. Who cares about records? Coker and team don't!

Not 'should' fight. It's an entertaining fight that could headline for excitement reasons. This all seems over your head, or your helmet is on backwards.
What's over your head is a 2-1 MMA doesn't have the MMA cage experience to be fighting a 17-1 MMA fighter. Especially one who actually has four submission victories of his own. What's over your head is there are actual levels to MMA like the kickboxer Gokhan Saki being 1-1 and getting knocked out by Khalil Rountree in the UFC or a 2-0 Richard Kiely getting beat by 13-1 Alex Lohore by kneebar and a 3-1 Richard Kiely getting knocked out by a 14-1 MVP. MMA isn't kickboxing

MVP fought a guy who was 3-2 two fights ago...Don't act like Coker and Bellator care about records. In this case though, Daniels is the best standup Karate guy in the world! The fight makes sense via entertainment value. Who cares about records? Coker and team don't!
I think Scott Coker is just another slime ball fight promoter that and a fight promoter that makes stupid decisions, but we've seen the stupidity of social MMA fans and how they truly are clueless when it comes to their enthusiasm to see these cross promotion fights in MMA. Gotham Saki, a whopping 1-1, taking on a 6-2 Khalil Rountree in the UFC and getting knocked out. The social media enthusiasts feeling Richard Kiely at 2-0 could beat a 13-1 Alex Lohore and getting submitted by kneebar. Believing a 3-1 Richard Kiely should fight a 14-1 MVP because of some stupid social media Twitter beef only to see the stupid social media MMA enthusiasts be proven wrong yet again with MVP beating Richard Kiely easy in a 1st Round uncompetitive fight. And those same social media MMA enthusiasts would be right back complaining how MVP hasn't faced any top Bellator Welterweights if he beats Raymond Daniels. Enough of the foolishness, MVP needs to be fighting someone like Ed Ruth, Andrey Koreshkov, Jason Jackson, Lorenz Larkin, a returning to Bellator Curtis Millender, or even Paul Daley again, but in England.

What's over your head is a 2-1 MMA doesn't have the MMA cage experience to be fighting a 17-1 MMA fighter. Especially one who actually has four submission victories of his own. What's over your head is there are actual levels to MMA like the kickboxer Gokhan Saki being 1-1 and getting knocked out by Khalil Rountree in the UFC or a 2-0 Richard Kiely getting beat by 13-1 Alex Lohore by kneebar and a 3-1 Richard Kiely getting knocked out by a 14-1 MVP. MMA isn't kickboxing
#MVP vs Daniels 2020
Winner gets title shot at Bader for both belts. Book it Cokey

#MVP vs Daniels 2020
Winner gets title shot at Bader for both belts. Book it Cokey
Typical stupid social media MMA fan being stupid and keeps get proven wrong time and again. MVP vs Lorenz or MVP vs Andrey Koreshkov or MVP vs Jason Jackson or MVP vs Jon Fitch or MVP vs Paul Daley again in England.

I could watch a trilogy of fights between these two

Millender should be the next fight for Page. Daniels isn't ready for the top of the division.

I don't know what the point of this fight would be and like my dude RODNEY83 said Page should fight Koreshkov before that fight never gets made. That's just a good fight in general.

Millender should be the next fight for Page. Daniels isn't ready for the top of the division.
Why does Millender get that opportunity, though? If Page is gonna get thrown in a fight to be possible fodder to get someone over, I'd rather it be somebody closer to the title picture. Ruth-Amosov, for example.

Back