Danielle Taylor allowed to wear full shirt?

I don't get the women's kit at all. Does anyone else think it is BS that Taylor wore a full shirt? While it doesn't mitigate the impact of a blow, it surely could affect how clean a close punch could land. I can see a shirt causing a punch to slip to slide a bit instead of making full contact with skin, or at least affect bruising/scraping, which is pain fighters have to deal with. I don't know, I just don't get allowing material over a fighter's torso.

TS heres a plan...

stand in front of me and I will punch you in the ribs...

then take your shirt off and let me punch you in the ribs again...

Then tell me if you notice any difference

I don't get the women's kit at all. Does anyone else think it is BS that Taylor wore a full shirt? While it doesn't mitigate the impact of a blow, it surely could affect how clean a close punch could land. I can see a shirt causing a punch to slip to slide a bit instead of making full contact with skin, or at least affect bruising/scraping, which is pain fighters have to deal with. I don't know, I just don't get allowing material over a fighter's torso.
I was in over 20 street fights between the ages 15 and 21. Shirt or no shirt, no significant difference.

giphy.gif

this gif is more interesting than Valeries wardrobe malfunction, wtf was it, axe kick to bra and caught on shirt? or some shit.

It would have been dope if they had let her wear this

11242145_823743837713766_608587029_n.jpg

I agree TS, she should fight naked.

Wait, is she even hot? Dunno who that is.

I thought the commentators said she's a prison guard and deals with male inmates? If I had to face those guys I'd try to keep them ignorant of what's under my clothes too.

giphy.gif

this gif is more interesting than Valeries wardrobe malfunction, wtf was it, axe kick to bra and caught on shirt? or some shit.

That was a toe jab to the Liver

Women need to fight topless from now on because the men do so it is only fair.

Back