KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
BarrenImportantCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
MemorableKaleidoscopicAidi-size_restricted.gif
FondSillyAardvark-size_restricted.gif
CreepyAmusingAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif

Seriously have stumbled out of the bar with those Tim Means dead arms a few times.

Tim Means added way too late to his game, guy seems to have finally developed a high level striking IQ but doesn't have the "prime" athleticism or chin to win consistently anymore.

Still a huge fan of his style though.

Tim Means added way too late to his game, guy seems to have finally developed a high level striking IQ but doesn't have the "prime" athleticism or chin to win consistently anymore.

Still a huge fan of his style though.
Huh?? Hes still the only guy that Ive seen make Masvidal into a boring panic wrestler, and this was like 8 years ago

Tim should retire. Dumb gameplan and he physically looked frail in there from his stance to every shot he landed... he looked weak.

Huh?? Hes still the only guy that Ive seen make Masvidal into a boring panic wrestler, and this was like 8 years ago
It looks like his striking has been getting even better. He looks way cleaner than he has in the past IMO. His striking IQ, angles and everything have been looking super crisp. He's just been getting caught and clearly is a bit "washed" physically

Excellent debut by Rodriguez.

Rodriguez looked great again against what can best be described as a cro-magnon throwback last night (Gabe Green has skill, but the due honestly resembles a caveman). Might be a good idea to keep your eye on this guy cuz dude has some serious hands. Maybe put him in there with Razak next? Razak is coming back now that he's been cleared of those pesky rape charges, right?

Even had the Kobe mouth guard.
Loved that.

WAR RODRIGUEZ!

Rodriguez looked great again against what can best be described as a cro-magnon throwback last night (Gabe Green has skill, but the due honestly resembles a caveman). Might be a good idea to keep your eye on this guy cuz dude has some serious hands. Maybe put him in there with Razak next? Razak is coming back now that he's been cleared of those pesky rape charges, right?

Yeah, Green was funny looking haha. But tough, definitely seemed UFC caliber (good few lower level guys he can probably beat). Rodriguez, I'm just not sure where his ceiling is. I'd have him fight someone like Elizeu Zaleski, another striker (I'd put Razak a bit further up, so not yet for me)>

Yeah, Green was funny looking haha. But tough, definitely seemed UFC caliber (good few lower level guys he can probably beat). Rodriguez, I'm just not sure where his ceiling is. I'd have him fight someone like Elizeu Zaleski, another striker (I'd put Razak a bit further up, so not yet for me)>

Eds has won 7 of his last fights 8 fights - ww is completely stacked he still has a huge way up prior to getting a top 15 guy

give him Sato

Back