Daniel Pineda cut from the UFC

Never heard of him

>guy fights 7 times in the UFC

>only a year ago he was thought to be a future title contender

>half of this thread doesnt know who he is

Sherdog has really fallen

He was exciting, too bad.

That's a shame, exciting fighter. But wild and a little chinny.

edit- Seriously? half this thread has never heard of him? No wonder the ufc can't "create stars" half the fans don't even pay attention.

He was more exciting than 60% of the current UFC roster that is filled with irrelevant new russain/brazilian fighters

Gone but not forgotten.
wk94L.jpg

>guy fights 7 times in the UFC

>only a year ago he was thought to be a future title contender

>half of this thread doesnt know who he is

Sherdog has really fallen

who cares what his mom thinks, bud? also i've never heard of him or any of the guys he's beaten.

Please start a petition to bring him back. I'll take hundreds of family members to sign it.

who cares what his mom thinks, bud? also i've never heard of him or any of the guys he's beaten.

LOL, did not see your sarcastic post or I wouldn't have posted mine.

He was an exciting fighter but the UFC demands more.

Not too surprising, they need to make space for the new FWs they've signed.

Estevan Payan and Andy Ogle will be next, and i'll agree with both of them as well.

What?

Bubba McDaniel was cut?

There's gonna be riots in the streets of Vegas.

That's a shame, exciting fighter. But wild and a little chinny.

edit- Seriously? half this thread has never heard of him? No wonder the ufc can't "create stars" half the fans don't even pay attention.

4 of his last 5 fights were on Facebook. Aint no one got time for that NSA bullshit.

I'm hoping he heads back to Legacy or at least a smaller promotion who gets televised.

He was exciting but oh well. It would be cool if the ufc cut more fighters though like someone said. Like the Miocic vs Maldonado event, a bunch of those fighters deserve the hammer.

Back