Daniel Pineda cut from the UFC

It actually does in a way kind of bum em out. Came into the UFC, picked up two big wins, lost a close fight to Mike Thomas Brown then fell off the earth.

DAMMIT was looking forward to winning money betting against this guy. I've actually found that one of my most profitable ways to win was to identify non-UFC level talent and bet them because the odds are skewed due to name value while Silva and Shelby just keepem around to bolster prospects records. Dammit. Pineda was a perfect example of this. It's ofcourse not this simple but in a vacuum this strategy works pretty well.

I trained with one of his main training partners (Fernando) a few years ago when he was still coming up, sucks, but being in the "UFC" has its advantages. He will probably fight for WSOF or Bellator or OneFC

DAMMIT was looking forward to winning money betting against this guy. I've actually found that one of my most profitable ways to win was to identify non-UFC level talent and bet them because the odds are skewed due to name value while Silva and Shelby just keepem around to bolster prospects records. Dammit. Pineda was a perfect example of this. It's ofcourse not this simple but in a vacuum this strategy works pretty well.

dude that is an amazing idea! i never take that into consideration when betting on fights!!

It actually does in a way kind of bum em out. Came into the UFC, picked up two big wins, lost a close fight to Mike Thomas Brown then fell off the earth.

This! Thought this kid was gonna make some noise, but oh well

Dang. I liked him. Good fighter. I was a fan before he hit the UFC & it was a shame when he started losing.

801014970.gif

He was a fun fighter in the UFC.

Pretty much. He looked really good in his 3 wins but looked really bad in his losses.

Its become a rare thing when the UFC cuts a guy nowadays, with all the fighters they have you would think they would be cutting more guys.

He had a great fight with Brandao in Boston.

Too bad, he looked very promising for a while and his fight vs Brandao was a great back and forth battle.

he had a couple fun fights i recall.

That being said, he won't be missed.

Back