Daniel Jacobs vs. Dmitry Pirog

JerseyRob

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Okay I'm a big Daniel Jacobs fan and I was looking at the betting line and noticed he is a -130 favorite in this fight. That seems like a solid bet to me but was wondering how you guys see this fight going. Is this a "golden" bet?

I think this fight is a toss up. Jacobs hasn't sold me yet and this is a real test for him. I hope he steps up cause Pirog a very solid fighter.

Okay I'm a big Daniel Jacobs fan and I was looking at the betting line and noticed he is a -130 favorite in this fight. That seems like a solid bet to me but was wondering how you guys see this fight going. Is this a "golden" bet?

I like Jacobs in this fight, but the match-up is solid. Pirog is a solid fighter, good amateur, but he fights orthodox and doesn't have much speed. He is a fan of squaring up and doing body work. That is all I know of him. Unfortunately Jacob's grandmother just died, so I wonder if he is able to keep his focus.

Pirog is a solid opponent, i think they both have good boxing skills but Jacobs has the edge in the speed/power department. Probably a good fight to bet on.

I think Pirog's defense and angles give Jacobs trouble and Pirog takes over in the middle rounds. I'm considering betting on Pirog, but I just don't trust the judges since Jacobs is a golden boy fighter.

Back