Daniel Cormier's path to undisputed GOAT

Stipe wins IF Cormier gives him a rematch. Mark my words.

I called the DC KO in the first fight but I 100% believe Stipe finishes DC if they fight again. Cormier was not doing well on the outside.

So retire when you start losing. Nobody likes a quitter.
Doesn't make you a quitter to leave on your own terms rather than when you can't fight anymore. DC owes us nothing and he has a family so why take extra punishment when he doesn't need to?

He isn't beating Jon ever so it's a moot point.

The first fight was his best chance. As the days go by, his chances get worse and worse as he is getting close to 40 and Jon is in his physical prime.

His second fight was his best chance as it was under USADA. Unfortunately, Bones is terrified of competing against DC clean. Two busts ain’t a coincidence.

They’ll call him a duck if he retires on top. Fans will bitch either way.
He’s got unfinished business, of course he’s a duck for retiring early.

Doesn't make you a quitter to leave on your own terms rather than when you can't fight anymore. DC owes us nothing and he has a family so why take extra punishment when he doesn't need to?
That’s something a quitter would say...

What's a few piktograms between friends?
I know your fingers didn’t hit the wrong key twice on your keyboard to try to spell picogam when coming up with a username...

The Brock fight does nothing for his legacy. He would have to stick around for several years and go on an undefeated streak where he beats Jones three times.

His second fight was his best chance as it was under USADA. Unfortunately, Bones is terrified of competing against DC clean. Two busts ain’t a coincidence.
Bones didn't pop for PEDs in the first fight and DC was younger, Jones didn't know how strong DC would be in certain areas. Now he does. DC is older. Jon is now in his prime. All downhill from here for DC.

We are assuming DC is clean as well.....

Bones didn't pop for PEDs in the first fight and DC was younger, Jones didn't know how strong DC would be in certain areas. Now he does. DC is older. Jon is now in his prime. All downhill from here for DC.

We are assuming DC is clean as well.....

Zero failed piss tests for DC. We don’t have to assume Bones was dirty. He cried and apologized for for being dirty.

Zero failed piss tests for DC. We don’t have to assume Bones was dirty. He cried and apologized for for being dirty.
We all know about DC's tests. He told us all about all the tests he has passed. Not that he didn't take PEDs.... Just, look! Look at all these PED tests I passed.
Olympian..... Yeah...... I'm skeptical.

DC doesn't have enough time to follow the route you'll describe. He'll have to settle for being disputed.

We all know about DC's tests. He told us all about all the tests he has passed. Not that he didn't take PEDs.... Just, look! Look at all these PED tests I passed.
Olympian..... Yeah...... I'm skeptical.

Facts > skepticism

DC has a great resume but those Jones losses hurt his GOAT candidacy.

substitute Brock for a legit HW threat, add I would agree. Beating Brock is a pay day...it adds virtually *nothing* to the GOAT discussion, IMHO.

Add in a decisive win over Jones at HW, and beating Stipe a 2nd time, and it would definitely give DC a very strong argument for GOAT overall, given his accomplishments in both the HW and LHW divisions.

I see all three of them beating DC, tbh. People are especially sleeping on Brock's chances of winning here.

I give a juiced up Brock a chance ...

Shrinking Brock however? Little to no chance.

If he isnt going to come in with a massive size and strength advantage ... what will be his advantages vs Cormier?

I give a juiced up Brock a chance ...

Shrinking Brock however? Little to no chance.

If he isnt going to come in with a massive size and strength advantage ... what will be his advantages vs Cormier?

He's gonna have size and strength advantages no matter what. He's a big guy, clean or not.

He's a better wrestler, faster, and he hits pretty hard as well. Of course there's a hundred different scenarios that could play out where Lesnar wins.

Back