Daniel Cormier's Knee

hayz

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Daniel Cormier's partially torn ACL? I'm surprised no one has brought this up in the build up to this fight. I haven't seen any threads that have mentioned this, Embedded, countdown videos, the two interviews and all of the pre-fight footage with Ariel Helwani haven't mentioned this once. Daniel Cormier mentioned this when he was initially set to fight Jones but during the build up to this fight, it hasn't been mentioned at all. Am I right in saying that this injury needs surgery and can't really be fixed with rest? Could this also play a factor when it comes to the fight? Maybe Cormier can't do things he wants to do 100% or Jon Jones may target his knee?

Jon WILL target the knee like he has EVERY OTHER FIGHTER injury or not with those nasty knee kicks.

He will target the EYES if you have a micheal bisping eye or not. Dude throws some pretty borderline streetfightish shit.

The thing is it wont be enough against DC.

He'll I even remember him trying to use his chin while on the ground with shogun to put it right in his breadbasket. Dude knows how to do damage.............

AND THE NEW!!!!

jones_cormier.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Back