Daniel Cormier with his SENSEI!

what if he did actually win a fight by front kick KO. Would people all of a sudden start taking Seagal seriously?

I doubt it, but if Cormier genuinely thought that seagal was a big help, would people stop ridiculing him?

Forget the plastic toys, you imbecile. That was a joke about how much of Seagal is a fraud these days and a hardcore megalomaniac. You seemingly don't know how delusional he is, or you're simply ignoring it. It's taken over him. As a result, he can hardly be taken seriously these days on most subjects, including mma.

You really don't know anything of which you speak. Sure, Seagal has credentials for traditional martial arts. He's also achieved groundbreaking feats in the martial arts world. You don't really know if what he knew/knows translates very well into mma. If you're simply looking at facade of how he claims credit for whatever and how certain fighters allegedly, sincerely thank him for help, you're as dumb as bricks.

You really need to go spend some more time researching Seagal and attempting to understand much more than what you think you know about him.

By the way, who is a "kid?" Maybe you ought to learn how to spell words like "discrediting" and "humor" correctly before you call someone a kid. Now, go learn some more about your beloved false idol, Seagal.

lol the correct spelling outside of the usa is humour...

what if he did actually win a fight by front kick KO. Would people all of a sudden start taking Seagal seriously?

I doubt it, but if Cormier genuinely thought that seagal was a big help, would people stop ridiculing him?

it's funny because Seagal don't give a fuck what people think about him, he's got enough people that love and respect him worldwide not care what some chump on an internet forum says...he's funny though, I respect his martial arts skills, obviously, the greatest fighter alive bows to him so fuck all these hating bottom dwellers:rolleyes:

Say it isn't so.... :icon_sad:

SS_DC_zps19702761.jpg

Forget the plastic toys, you imbecile. That was a joke about how much of Seagal is a fraud these days and a hardcore megalomaniac. You seemingly don't know how delusional he is, or you're simply ignoring it. It's taken over him. As a result, he can hardly be taken seriously these days on most subjects, including mma.

You really don't know anything of which you speak. Sure, Seagal has credentials for traditional martial arts. He's also achieved groundbreaking feats in the martial arts world. You don't really know if what he knew/knows translates very well into mma. If you're simply looking at facade of how he claims credit for whatever and how certain fighters allegedly, sincerely thank him for help, you're as dumb as bricks.

You really need to go spend some more time researching Seagal and attempting to understand much more than what you think you know about him.

By the way, who is a "kid?" Maybe you ought to learn how to spell words like "discrediting" and "humor" correctly before you call someone a kid. Now, go learn some more about your beloved false idol, Seagal.

Damn did Seagal shit your coffee or something?
I'm not really a fan but fuck i wouldn't hate or discredit someone that bad...

Your just a fuckin little bitch for trying to e-thug on me for spelling mistakes on one or two words

You chose to say " you don't know if what he knew/knows translates very well into mma"

That is just a bullshit keyboard warrior assumption with no substance
Don't you actually watch Anderson Silva/Lyoto Machida train with Seagal??
He knows what the fuck he is doing

Your choosing to assume based of that statement that Seagal has no more skill that some random Sherdogger

Just because stupid shit comes out of his mouth due to possible getting to the senile age (the man is getting old damnit!!) sometimes doesn't mean he has nothing to offer in the MMA game or be a "Sensei" in a sense to fighters like Silva,Machida and now Cormier

Don't take the "kid" thing personally...kid

Back