Daniel Cormier with his SENSEI!

And just how the fuck is Seagal gonna get his registered lethal weapon hands on some cash? That's what he is after, he isn't bringing $$$ to the table.

I know he's not a big star but maybe he invested and has a bundle saved up and now all he has left is his money,and ego/image? Maybe like some millionare midlife crisis? People have blown money on crazier things I guess. It all just seems so strange doesnt it? Why does he get money to promote his movies and royalties? (Not being sarcastic)

Geez I wish Seagal would piss off.

He's an arrogant, self indulged tosser with delusions of grandeur.

Steven Seagal doesn't have Anderson Silva money, does he even make movie's anymore?

This is true he's def not as rich as AS. I'm sure Segal is rich with a whole series, Royalties, and when you make that much money your can make it grow like crazy if done right. I could be wrong Just saying:

Why else would these fighters like Lyoto and AS even pick up the phone unless he offered them something?? Maybe a role in a movie? Either that or Segal really does know the secret one hit ko death touch.

h1A24571A

I'm going to sue you. I almost died laughing.

I'm actually surprised how many shertards are buying into this Seagal shit

No need to call him Jesus. Seagal is humble, so Sensei is enough.

Priceless and so true :)
Shertards don't seem to understand the value of sensei's teachings.
Look what he did to AS and Machida.
Those guys owe everything to SS.
Because of sensei, mma has moved on to higher echelons.

People are so jealous of Segal`s bad ass-edness. Show some respect sherdoggers
GTFO

He's a joke, a liar, and a fraud.

I also like how he only offers to "train" champions, former champions, and future champions. Hmm...

Nothing wrong with Steven Seagal

Kids these days hating on a veteran actor/martial artist offers his imput

Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida asked for Seagal's "help"

If those fighters ask for Seagal's guidance then he is legit

Now Cormier is asking for the man's advice....

Confirms how "legit" Seagal is

Herp derp noobs need to give over the "movie actor" that is Seagal and actually get educated on his martial arts skills and what he can bring to the MMA game

Rant over!!

Fuck this forum in general has the most fuckin idiots and that is saying ALOT considering how many MMA forums there are

Back