Daniel Cormier with his SENSEI!

sensei seagal gonna teach him how to do a double leg the right way!

This! Some fools are going to say that Cormier already knew how to do that before but don't listen to them.

I saw an interview where Seagal was saying he might be working with Cormier, and was hoping it was just his typical arrogant nonsense. Looks like there might be some truth to it unfortunately. He is the definition of legend in his own mind.

People are so jealous of Segal`s bad ass-edness. Show some respect sherdoggers

Know from experience ?

Mine do, whoop tee doo. they're jeans. There are plenty of things to make fun of segal about, you tits pick pants to go after. If he was sporting a pair of aoki or hammer pants i could understand.

Mine do, whoop tee doo. they're jeans. There are plenty of things to make fun of segal about, you tits pick pants to go after. If he was sporting a pair of aoki or hammer pants i could understand.

faded zubaz pants and a Simpsons t shirt

Coming soon

butta.jpg

Is is Possible that Segal is paying fighter BIG BUX to hang out with them and then they come back saying "Steven Segal is the best"

Please stop, think about it. I have no proof but that might be whats going on just consider it I think that may be what all of this is. Anybody agree? Maybe?

Is is Possible that Segal is paying fighter BIG BUX to hang out with them and then they come back saying "Steven Segal is the best"

Please stop, think about it. I have no proof but that might be whats going on just consider it I think that may be what all of this is. Anybody agree? Maybe?

And just how the fuck is Seagal gonna get his registered lethal weapon hands on some cash? That's what he is after, he isn't bringing $$$ to the table.

Steven Seagal doesn't have Anderson Silva money, does he even make movie's anymore?

Back