Daniel Cormier vs. Ryan Bader Floated as First Cross-Promotion Super Fight in MMA History

Should the UFC make it happen?

• Total voters
I would love to see it, but no way UFC gives Bellator even more attention, especially with Bellator signing with Sky Sports who are the biggest sports channel here in the UK.

Why would DC lower himself and fight Bader?

DC would maul the fuck out of him. Remember, Rumble treated Ryan like a bitch, an actual bitch.

There's absolutely nothing in it for the UFC so it never happens.
DC beating a UFC reject after he beats a shot old fighter, some other UFC rejects and some who weren't even good enough to get there in the first place...... lol.

How many fights does DC have on his contract? Is it possible he can do this without the UFC?

Dana would shit his pants in fromt of the world similarily when chuck got KTFo by Rampage in pride, he would lose his mind if Bader did beat DC, and lets face it people, Bader is a threat to the, just as Macdonald and Mousassi are, TOP TIER FIGHTERS making other companies more competative,

Has everybody forgot all the times Bader got smoked, not beaten, but smoked by top LHWs? What on earth makes anybody think this fight would be competitive?

Goddam. "Fuck Bellator, Bader sucks, holding up divisions, best fight the best, blah blah blah."

If Jones won't move up and Cain beats Francis, what's the better fight for DC at HW?

Also, how is the spectacle of the cross promotion not interesting?

How is the human side of what Bader would be trying to accomplish not interesting?

How is the sweat pouring down Dana's face not interesting?

Book it. And use the opportunity to tell USADA that their services are no longer required.

DC will make this look easy and drop Bader in the first round

<36>

Cormier would wrestle fuck the fuck outta him.

the title of this thread is very fake
there have been plenty of cross promotion super fights. one just happened last year in Rizin

but i would love to see bader retire DC and become the champ champ champ champ
there is no way this would ever happen btw because of USADA and Reebok

I got Bader, Cormier got lucky against Stipe, then hand picked his opponent in black beast who doesnt belong in top 5 if the HW div wasnt so bad, lost to jones twice, i just think he has been fortunate to have the career hes had, and im not saying hes bad, but i think bader hits hard, and cant prevent the takedown and thats as good of a formula to beat DC as you going to get, not to mention the age factor.

Would be crazy with all those years of Fedor/M-1 cross promotion barriers that Ryan Bader would be the guy to tear down the wall

If it happens it would more than likely mean Bellator got eaten up

Lol at Ufc cross promoting for a 200,000 buy ppv.

The UFC will never do it. Bader would probably win.

DC would beat Bader blindfolded.

Back