Media Daniel Cormier Started UFC 241 Camp At 261 Pounds - Heaviest Ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I can’t imagine what he’s going to look like when he officially retires.
maxresdefault.jpg

Well fed.

Fat slob, obese but still a great fighter sad thing is he will balloon to 300 pounds after he retires from MMA and have a world of health problems

What a great representative of an "athlete"

He’s a lock to be pushin 3 bills when he hangs em up. No more training and the excess calories he’s gonna Be in for a rough time

He already looked way slimmed down at the Espys. He might gain it easily but he can also drop it quickly.

Looks awful. Hopefully he comes in a little lighter

He will still have more hand speed than Stipe. He has really quick hands and will KO Stipe once again.

He might be one of best fighters today, but he is fat, and there is no justification for it.

261 at 5'10 is easily 50-75 pounds overweight, even 205 at 5'10 @low bf is huge.
Depends on the person. Tyson was the same height and when he was in the 240s he was definitely not fat.

I'd love to see his day to day diet; both in and out of camp.

Kinda funny the best current ufc fighter is a fattie.

Dude can fight like hell though. He is fighting much bigger dudes. Maybe not weight wise, but frame and height wise.
Depends on the person. Tyson was the same height and when he was in the 240s he was definitely not fat.

Gear and he was a better fighter when he was like 212-215, but I suppose.

Dude can fight like hell though. He is fighting much bigger dudes. Maybe not weight wise, but frame and height wise.

Gear and he was a better fighter when he was like 212-215, but I suppose.
I agree Tyson was better before he put on the 20 lbs of muscle. But he also stopped using combinations or slipping punches so it's hard to tell if the extra muscle was the cause at all. But still no one would call him overweight.

Edit: and as far as the steroids comment, I don't doubt he was likely on them. But someone with his build would have no problem making 240 with low body fat without them.

Last edited:
Back