Daniel Cormier Rematch Means 'Everything'

Damn, I'm looking forward to this fight so much.

Rooting for DC to beat the crap out of Jones, but it's gonna be tough for him.

I do wonder if USASA will affect Jones though.

Damn, I'm looking forward to this fight so much.

Rooting for DC to beat the crap out of Jones, but it's gonna be tough for him.

I do wonder if USASA will affect Jones though.

Jones going to destroy fat boy

I would love to see DC piece up a rusty, PED-free Bones. Would be the high-light of the year for me.

That said, Jones is really just a nightmare match-up for anyone at LHW.

Really looking forward to this fight though...Easily my most anticipated fight of 2017. Hopefully both guys can make it to the cage and not let us down.

I want to see DC win, chuck the LHW title since he has cleared the division and move up to HW. Would Dana let him challenge for the title immediately?

I hope DC is able to either KO him in the first or just completely son him for 5 rounds.

I got a bad feeling about D.C. Ever making 205 again.

i dont see this fight happening... DC is prone to last minute injuries and jones is prone to being a dumbass

It's as steady as the tide.
Jones haters bitch and pray that jones will lose, then they get butt hurt when he doesn't.

It will go on like this for a long time.

I want to see DC win, chuck the LHW title since he has cleared the division and move up to HW. Would Dana let him challenge for the title immediately?

Yes. It's time for Cain to step aside and let DC eat and be stout as fuck for a HW bout. DC used to ragdoll HWs and I'd love to see that again before he retires.

I quite liked watching Jones take care of DC in the first bout but after fucking up the 200 card with roids, I'm rooting hard for DC in the next match.

Feel like it will be very similar to the first fight and a clinch fest - though Jones has come out and mentioned he has a hard on (pun intended) for BJJ.

Either way, Cormier will be crushed if he loses.

lol @ dc mentioning silva and that he beat him

Are the new rules active on the card?
Does anybody know??

I know, DC is good and JBJ is bad.

But i just can not wait for JBJ to son DC again.

Back