Daniel Cormier Potential PED Maskers (.4/1 T/E) Discussion Thread

Yeah from the BALCO scandal. He's also one of the most knowledgeable people in the world about PEDs.

He said test use suppresses epitosterone which is not true. So much for one of the most knowledgeable.

They need to test Cormier even further and look into this.

The point of the thread wasn't to compare Jones results with Cormier's (or does one using less peds and/or cycling off better makes him less punishable ?). Just the clear fact that guys wouldn't even bother to question (or even research tests on) other fighters with ratios that were time and time again on Jones' thread considered below normal range.

I'm not particularly suspicious of Cormier (although I believe many fighters do peds), but, really, just stop with the hypocrisy questioning just the guy you hate like people would do with vitor while praising sonnen and henderson on trt.

I know you're all eager to discuss it since you're reasonable sport's fans and not some hypocrites masking hatred towards Jones, right ?

RIGHT !?

"Bennett told MMAFighting.com that Cormier

Well, if .19 doesn't raise any flags, I'm going to go with dead.

It did raise flags, which is why the NSAC elected to do CIR tests on all three samples they collected from Jon in December.

I would like to know if Cormier's t/e ratio was low enough that it sparked the same response, and if so, what the results of the test were.

Thats a 1:2 which is within the range of reasonable fluctuation. Jones 1:5 ratio is well beyond that

Are you sure about that?

Yea Look at the quote from Amygdala Victor says it. I did some research and that is not true.

On top of that Victor Conte provides numbers for DC which I can not find anywhere else. No articles mention the amount of test in DC's sample on the ratios.

The thread specfically says .4:1 where did you get 1:2?

Rounding how does it work? Fractions how do they work?

One of the test results was .48:1 which would be .96:2. Sorry for egregiously taking the liberty of rounding off 4%. My god how cocky of me. Good thing your here to keep people honest.

Is there anything else than this?
DC's 12/17 T was 70 ng/mL. Jones 12/23 T was 4.9 ng/mL. DC's 2nd T was 14.29 TIMES HIGHER! IMO. NAC's claim of similar is MISLEADING. @ufc
70ng/ml must be bullshit since that is 7000 ng / dl where normal human range is 300-1100 ng/dl

Rounding how does it work? Fractions how do they work?

One of the test results was .48:1 which would be .96:2. Sorry for egregiously taking the liberty of rounding off 4%. My god how cocky of me. Good thing your here to keep people honest.

Well one of Jones test was .35 which is just .05 away from DC's .4 so I guess Jones is in the clear to.

Is there anything else than this?

70ng/ml must be bullshit since that is 7000 ng / dl where normal human range is 300-1100 ng/dl

No one even knows where Victor Conte got those numbers. I've googled the articles and the only thing mentioned is DC's ratios. I have no idea where Victor got those numbers.

On top of that Victor goes on to say that Test use suppress T & E which is not true it only suppresses T production not E. That guy is not reliable and is probably just trying to get attention.

People don't understand what the issue is

What threw people off wasn't just their t:E ratio, it was the way their ratios fluctuated between tests.

Cormiers levels barely changed between the 4th and 18th of Dec. He went from 0.4 to 0.48.

Jon's were a lot more drastic. His first urine sample on 4th was very watery (hmm)and tested at 0.29. The second one was 0.35. And then on the 18th it was 0.19.

In English? Cormiers fluctuation is within the usual range for a non user. Jones' fluctuation indicates test suppression.

Well one of Jones test was .35 which is just .05 away from DC's .4 so I guess Jones is in the clear to.
I does not work like that but since we don't know Cormiers results, we really don't have a clue. This is what I posted in other thread:
Normal testosterone levels by age:
http://www.healthline.com/health/low...-levels-by-age

Average adult male = 270-1070 ng/dl that translates to 2,7-10,7ng/ml
(per bloodyelbow 300ng/dL-1100ng/dL -> 3.0 - 11.0ng/ml)

Now if we keep in mind that "Epitestosterone is produced in parallel with testosterone, and in a normal, healthy individual every 1ng/dL of testosterone produces roughly 1ng/dLNatural variance means anything from 0.7x to 2x are pretty common." This would be normal case without external source

If jones gives 4.9 ng/ml (490ng/dl) for testosterone, one would except epi levels anywhere from 3.43 - 9,8 ng/ml (342-980ng/dl). Jon had 27ng/ml (2700ng/dl)

DC example:
If normal variance is 0.7 - 2.0 epi to testo this would mean if DC gives sample of 1000ng/dl of testosterone, within normal variance epi could be 2000ng/dl and still be conciderate as normal. This makes T/E ratio of 0.5.
0.42 and 0.48 are quite steady results and not far from 0.5.

edi:
Also see what "BruceLeeOnTRT" said above

I know you're all eager to discuss it since you're reasonable sport's fans and not some hypocrites masking hatred towards Jones, right ?

RIGHT !?

"Bennett told MMAFighting.com that Cormier

Difference is he is 37 and Te drops are normal.. Jones on the other hand..

Doesn't matter if DC was low anyways. Bones's one test came back twice as low as DC's and hes almost 10 years younger.

Back