Daniel Cormier Officially Signs With The UFC Ahead Of Strikeforce Bout

DC vs Roy Nelson = Battle of the Bulge(s)

He looked at me and basically wanted me to be star struck by him when I was talking to other fighters. I didn't give a shit. He was jealous or some shit. Then I heard him talking later about something that was personal but I won't post it here. Long story short, he's an asshat.

sounds made up

makes sense. he's probably waiting to see what happens in the jds/velasquez fight.

He looked at me and basically wanted me to be star struck by him when I was talking to other fighters. I didn't give a shit. He was jealous or some shit. Then I heard him talking later about something that was personal but I won't post it here. Long story short, he's an asshat.

Sounds like you wanted him to tap you on the shoulder, and ask you to fondle his junk.

See? This is what ive been blabbering about. He couldve signed up for the jds fight (secretly if need be), trained, and fought jds when the paperwork went thru.

Im all for seeing our champs fight more often but when there arent any other options, ill gladly wait.

if jds beats cain again they can have aka vs jds goin on

im just pumped hes making the way over soon

Interesting timing. Reem and DC are both in positions to go for the belt after their next fights. Imo cormier should have to win in the UFC first. Against a guy like Nelson makes sense

Interesting timing. Reem and DC are both in positions to go for the belt after their next fights. Imo cormier should have to win in the UFC first. Against a guy like Nelson makes sense

Against a guy like Nelson makes no sense. Give him Werdum.

Against a guy like Nelson makes no sense. Give him Werdum.

Werdum's already booked for tuf and an april fight with Nog. Maybe if Nog gets injured. Sad to say, Mir is probably the best option.

Werdum's already booked for tuf and an april fight with Nog. Maybe if Nog gets injured. Sad to say, Mir is probably the best option.

Well Mir is still a better option then Nelson. That should be the last resort if you ask me.

Cormier says he wants Mir, Mir says he wants Cormier.

Sucks for Mir though, he would have at least a year off before the fight.........

DC vs Mir is still a great fight, great way for dc to start his ufc run

He will have to face JDS and get revenge, what an epic story it will be.

I wish it was April. Try June 8. Werdum still isn't fight for over half a year. :icon_cry2:icon_cry2

Back