Daniel Cormier = Jose Aldo

I might be able to beat it but here goes. I'm sorry sir your never taking he Alizee belt from me.

View attachment 183103
tumblr_m96tldBjKD1qktq2lo3_400.gif

1395919_o.gif

He is the biggest paper champ that exists other than Bisping.

The fact that he won't even face Max holloway of all people for over a year gets him the lack of respect that he has. He is a joke.
No, sir.
You are the joke.
Aldo agreed to fight Holloway at the date and venue Holloway called him out ti fight.
Holloway is the one who backpedalled and refused to fight at that date.

Be a man and call it like it is.
Lies will get you nowhere!

Cormier didn't get KO'd in 13 seconds

Regardless of 13, cormiers belt ia simply more legit than aldos. Aldo would have legitimized his belt when he fought holloway but who knows now. I guess we will wait and see who he fights next

lmao you are actually trying to argue that Nate fucking Diaz is a thougher opponent than Daniel Cormier. Oh well, what do expect from a fanbase who actually thinks Conor can be WW champ??

Nate is a tougher oppenent when you consider Conor had to eat up to 168 pounds and he weighed that on fight night . Nate has been confirmed to have weighed 190 pounds fight night .

Why do people act like Conor fought 155 Nate when clearly it was a much bigger Nate fighting a guy that looked a weight class below . Nate would have no chance agsint Conor at 155 pounds . Conor would fucking destroy him .

Yeah i think rumble is bad matchup for jones as well. I hope that doesnt turn into a fantasy matchup we never get to see

Seriously, this fight should've happened already if Jones wasn't such an idiot.

No, sir.
You are the joke.
Aldo agreed to fight Holloway at the date and venue Holloway called him out ti fight.
Holloway is the one who backpedalled and refused to fight at that date.

Be a man and call it like it is.
Lies will get you nowhere!

Aldo is a joke to most hard core fans now days. Deal with it how you may.

Everyone knows that he's sniveling coward.

Aldo is a joke to most hard core fans now days. Deal with it how you may.

Everyone knows that he's sniveling coward.
right, by agreeing to fight Holloway?
Such a coward!!

You are just a dumbass hater that can't face reality.

right, by agreeing to fight Holloway?
Such a coward!!

You are just a dumbass hater that can't face reality.

You mad, because you can't handle the truth about your fighter!? Aldo lost his soul to Conor, and Holloway is just plucking at him little by little. He has nowhere to run since they both have a belt. Lol! <36>

You mad, because you can't handle the truth about your fighter!? Aldo lost his soul to Conor, and Holloway is just plucking at him little by little. He has nowhere to run since they both have a belt. Lol! <36>
LOL
yes, we could see how shaken he was while he was demolishing Frankie...
...a guy Conor run away from... TWICE!!

Kid, learn to argue.
So far, you have been schooled by simple facts.
You gotta have better arguments than that.

Back