Daniel Cormier = Jose Aldo

Is me or in the last one I posted does it look like she's saying "put it in my mouth"? It may be just wishful thinking. Believe me I spent a lot of time watching to figure it out.

Is me or in the last one I posted does it look like she's saying "put it in my mouth"? It may be just wishful thinking. Believe me I spent a lot of time watching to figure it out.
she knows how to make the "right face" though,

Nice straw-man but I shouldn't expect you to be able to keep up. JBJ biggest rivalry is with someone with an 11" reach disadvantage.

Nate Diaz only lost to elite competition

and he was #4 & #5 in the world when Conor faced him. Perrenial contender /=/ Gate keeper.

Conor went up and conquered a weight class.

JBJ is waiting for "the right opponent" at HW
Lol at went up and conquered a weight class. You do know the lw division consist of a lot more fighters than Eddie Alvarez right?

Aldo has been a champ for years before COnor.
Defended his belt plenty of times.

I find it odd that people even attempt to claim him being a paper champ.

He got caught. It happens and that's all there is to it.
It doesn't prove Conor is better than Aldo in any way shape or form, the same way that Cain got caught by Junior on their first fight and we saw what happened after.

Conor is the one who left.

As for DC, Jone beat him throughout 5 rounds.
It is far easier to see Jon's dominance over DC.

...and I don't consider DC the paper champ either. he beat top contenders as well and proved he belongs at the top.

He is the biggest paper champ that exists other than Bisping.

The fact that he won't even face Max holloway of all people for over a year gets him the lack of respect that he has. He is a joke.

hah! beat this!!!

I might be able to beat it, but I'm sorry sir your never taking he Alizee belt from me.

IMG_4028.GIF
tumblr_m96tldBjKD1qktq2lo3_400.gif

1395919_o.gif

Dc is a paper champ who cant defend because of his camp and their tendency to turn knees into paper mache.

Aldo is a living legend who lost his fw belt to a lw and wouldn't be given a rematch after 9 defenses.

Suck a dick ts.

Back