Daniel Cormier = Jose Aldo

DC is lie Cain ........ Likely the best in his division but always injured and never fights.

If CM Punk won the title in his UFC debut, he didnt conquer the weightclass.

He conquered a one time champion with a career littered of split decisions and wobbles.

Pokes couldn't defend against the IT champion because he is an idiot.

McG DIDN'T WANT to defend against the IT champion because....who knows??...he doesn't defend anything?????he is weird like that??????he doesn't like to defend?????he is afraid????????

anyway
because of it,both looked BAD as champions representing their weight categories,really pathetic.

Pokes couldn't defend against the IT champion because he is an idiot.

McG DIDN'T WANT to defend against the IT champion because....who knows??...he doesn't defend anything?????he is weird like that??????he doesn't like to defend?????he is afraid????????

anyway
because of it,both looked BAD as champions representing their weight categories,really pathetic.

13 seconds

Difference is that Jon is not ducking DC rematch

Except

DC / JBJ had a competitive fight

Conor put Aldo in a casket
DC fought Rumble for the vacant title and at least earned it. Aldo whined his way to getting it handed to him. Big difference also

[QUOTE="reckufssa, post: 125453775, member: 507353Joe'ier beat rumble for the real title when jones lost it.

Aldo had his interim title promoted without fighting[/QUOTE]

This. Beating Rumble is just as good as beating Jones, IMO. It just comes down to match ups. I think Rumble is a bad match up for Jones, whereas Jones is a bad match up for DC, whereas DC is a bad match up for Rumble.

I pretty much consider them 1, 1a, 1b. Or 1, 1, and 1.

Gus and Glover are the bride's maids.

The difference is Aldo rightfully earned a shot at the FW belt by beating Frankie but Conor chose to never defend his title.

Jones was stripped because of his actions outside of the cage. McG refused to take action in the cage.

Furthermore, as great as Cormier is, Aldo has accomplished more in the sport.

[QUOTE="reckufssa, post: 125453775, member: 507353Joe'ier beat rumble for the real title when jones lost it.

Aldo had his interim title promoted without fighting

This. Beating Rumble is just as good as beating Jones, IMO. It just comes down to match ups. I think Rumble is a bad match up for Jones, whereas Jones is a bad match up for DC, whereas DC is a bad match up for Rumble.

I pretty much consider them 1, 1a, 1b. Or 1, 1, and 1.

Gus and Glover are the bride's maids.

Yeah i think rumble is bad matchup for jones as well. I hope that doesnt turn into a fantasy matchup we never get to see

Back