Daniel Cormier = Jose Aldo

Alextwopoint0

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Both lost the the legit champ. Both had that person leave the division. Both became champion because they left. They both have the stigma of being fake a champion even though the linear champion is unwilling/unable to fight them

Daniel is all about that cake and chicken

but Aldo sells them burgers

Cormier beat rumble for the real title when jones lost it.

Aldo had his interim title promoted without fighting

Except

DC / JBJ had a competitive fight

Conor put Aldo in a casket

This post is pointless as hell. In otherwords you hate DC and Aldo? Is that the point of this stupid thread?

Except that Jones is undefeated and Conor got his shit pushed by a LW gatekeeper.

Nice straw-man but I shouldn't expect you to be able to keep up. JBJ biggest rivalry is with someone with an 11" reach disadvantage.

Nate Diaz only lost to elite competition

and he was #4 & #5 in the world when Conor faced him. Perrenial contender /=/ Gate keeper.

Conor went up and conquered a weight class.

JBJ is waiting for "the right opponent" at HW

Subway is the new 7/11. 7/11 used to be the new Starbucks.

But what does it all mean without love?

Nice straw-man but I shouldn't expect you to be able to keep up. JBJ biggest rivalry is with someone with an 11" reach disadvantage.

and he was #4 & #5 in the world when Conor faced him. Perrenial contender /=/ Gate keeper.

lmao you are actually trying to argue that Nate fucking Diaz is a thougher opponent than Daniel Cormier. Oh well, what do expect from a fanbase who actually thinks Conor can be WW champ??

TS has the feeling of a fake poster.

lmao you are actually trying to argue that Nate fucking Diaz is a thougher opponent than Daniel Cormier. Oh well, what do expect from a fanbase who actually thinks Conor can be WW champ??

Not once did I compare ND to DC.

Not only can you not stick to a point

but you can't read either.

Last time I checked, Cormier didn't defend against top contenders back to back to back for 4.5 years

Not once did I compare ND to DC.

Not only can you not stick to the point.

You can't read either.

You are delusional, you actually think Nate is a contender at LW or that he was the #4 guy in the world. Even if he was ranked at #5 he was only to marketing their fight. Nate is gatekeeper LW that`s it.

Can Conor be WW champ? Just answer this one lmao

Both lost the the legit champ. Both had that person leave the division. Both became champion because they left. They both have the stigma of being fake a champion even though the linear champion is unwilling/unable to fight them
Aldo has been a champ for years before COnor.
Defended his belt plenty of times.

I find it odd that people even attempt to claim him being a paper champ.

He got caught. It happens and that's all there is to it.
It doesn't prove Conor is better than Aldo in any way shape or form, the same way that Cain got caught by Junior on their first fight and we saw what happened after.

Conor is the one who left.

As for DC, Jone beat him throughout 5 rounds.
It is far easier to see Jon's dominance over DC.

...and I don't consider DC the paper champ either. he beat top contenders as well and proved he belongs at the top.

You are delusional, you actually think Nate is a contender at LW or that he was the #4 guy in the world. Even if he was ranked at #5 he was only to marketing their fight. Nate is gatekeeper LW that`s it.

You're a blithering fool.

Can Conor be WW champ? Just answer this one lmao

You're an idiot who's shown he can't follow logic, read or comprehend. You're simply not worth addressing.

Carry on, stupid.

Conquered? Beating Eddie Alvarez is now considered conquering.

Yes. Beating the LINEAL LW champion

for his title and becoming champion IS

considered conquering a weight class.

Did you also claim Conor cleared out FW?

Where did I say that? Try sounding the words out to help you read.

Conor is the LW champ but get off his dick ffs.

Stating facts hurts your brain I see.

Conquered? Beating Eddie Alvarez is now considered conquering. Did you also claim Conor cleared out FW? Conor is the LW champ but get off his dick ffs.

Conquered? Beating Eddie Alvarez is now considered conquering. Did you also claim Conor cleared out FW? Conor is the LW champ but get off his dick ffs.

Forget it, this idiot actually thinks Nate Diaz was the #4 LW in the world at the time and that is a potential contender lmao. He is probably one of those Conor fans that also thinks he can beat Woodley, Wonderboy or Maia.

<mma4>

Back