Daniel Cormier: "Gustafsson or Jones doesn't matter"

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Daniel Cormier ‏@dc_mma
@AlexTheMauler or @JonnyBones doesn't matter just show my opponent and a title @wochee I will be ready! DC

acting like the BIG man while he basicly instigated this whole mess.

I'd like to see Gus-Cormier. I think it would be more entertaining than Jones vs either.

basically stated yesterday that gus deserved the next shot, now says he will take it, if offered.

Wtf is he supposed to say? Was prob just being honest when someone asked him about it yesterday. Then someone got in his ear and said "Hey dummy, you don't talk yourself out of a title shot if it's there".

I luke DC but he should just shut the fuck out and have surgery, it's annoying how he's calling people out when he cant fight

Wtf is he supposed to say? Was prob just being honest when someone asked him about it yesterday. Then someone got in his ear and said "Hey dummy, you don't talk yourself out of a title shot if it's there".

I'm not saying he was wrong, he should be able to say whatever he wants.
I feel the same about Jones saying what he wants as well as Gus.

I was just answering the influx of "Huh?" posters.

Yeah ok DC, you know dam well it matters. Jones is bigger name/star and means more PPV buys cause they have some beef with each other.

I understand he doesnt care he just wants the belt but Jones is def teh guy you want to beat. Its like Werdum/Fedor or Weidman/Silva. You want to be the guy that takes out the king.

Back