Daniel Cormier Fires Back At Jones' 'Athlete' Remarks

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
002_Daniel_Cormier.0.jpg

"I saw something the other day where Jon Jones said, Daniel Cormier's body doesn't look like an athlete," Cormier said. "Well, I can grab the rim of a basketball [hoop]. Jon Jones is 6-foot-4 and he can't dunk a basketball. So who's the athlete?"

For his part, Jones is willing to concede that he can't dunk. But he also says the question of whether one is an athlete can't be reduced to such simple terms.

"It's true, I've never been able to dunk a basketball," Jones said. "I've got no calves. Well, I mean, if we're going to take dunking a basketball and sum that up as being a better athlete, I'll give it to him, then. Last I checked, we didn't play on a court."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/12/...on-jones-questioning-his-athleticism-whos-the

I'd be very interested in seeing DC dunk a basketball. He's a big dude, not saying I don't believe he could get that weight off the ground but, no that is what I'm saying.

Jones is too white in a bad way.

Im 5 10 and can grab rim also.....thats weird jones at 6'4 with a million inch reach cant dunk

Jonny unexplosive, chicken legged C-level athlete will still destroy Chubby manlet D-level athlete Cormier.

Kobe Bryant would wreck both with 2-3 months of training via being an A-level athlete.

Jonny unexplosive, chicken legged C-level athlete will still destroy Chubby manlet D-level athlete Cormier.

Kobe Bryant would wreck both with 2-3 months of training via being an A-level athlete.

Kobe would murder them like they are were a chubby hotel worker.

If this 370 pound man can dunk, I believe DC can dunk.
[YT]watch?v=DPnBJ4oJ2Sk[/YT]

DC taking that belt might end up been the greatest thing to happen in mma eva, I'd get a raging boner.

I still think Jones is trolling about not being able to dunk. He's tall, he's long, he can jump high. But whatever. Both guys are athletic in their own ways, despite Jones being a bit more ectomorphic than "ideal" and Cormier being a bit more endomorphic by the same standard.

Jones would choke usain bolt and Kobe Bryant out in 1 round a piece

Back