Daniel Cormier comments on Jon Jones testing positive for cocaine metabolites

Chances are if he was caught in the middle of december for a drug that stays in your system for about 48 hours...... he's got a problem.

Jones just wanted to have a white christmas.

He did it for Jesus.

Classy comment by DC there. He understands he was beat in the cage unlike all these jokes calling for Jones to get stripped or N/C for an out of contest drug test. They had the test results like a month before, the fight would have never happened if it was suspendable.

I expected worse from DC, suprised at such a supportive response

DC's a stand-up guy. In any other place, in any other time DC may have been champ but unfortunately Jon Jones exists. The champ just wouldn't give him a sniff.

Who hasnt done a little chitty chowda in thier lives. Off your high horses squares.

please DC just keep it at that. Anything more makes you sound like a sore loser even though we know you aren't.

Did you really just trash DC for doing exactly what you wanted him to do?

Multi-layering the insults. The mental warfare continues.

"I am aware of Jon's test and if there is anything to say it is this: there are a lot of people you impact, so please let's get it together. Good luck on your rehab!"

I've known for a month he's been frosting his flakes.

What can you say about something so despicable?

You're a bad father, friend, and role model.

Fix your ruinous life.

I'm taking the high road while still reminding everyone your ass is in rehab.

Not how I personally see it as I'm pretty much pro-drug, to be honest, but how one can definitely read it.

Lol... Edward Bernays would be proud.

Multi-layering the insults. The mental warfare continues.

"I am aware of Jon's test and if there is anything to say it is this: there are a lot of people you impact, so please let's get it together. Good luck on your rehab!"

I've known for a month he's been frosting his flakes.

What can you say about something so despicable?

You're a bad father, friend, and role model.

Fix your ruinous life.

I'm taking the high road while still reminding everyone your ass is in rehab.

Not how I personally see it as I'm pretty much pro-drug, to be honest, but how one can definitely read it.

Ace!

Classy dose of DC right there.

How long is Bones in rehab for? I expect at most 3 months?

He'll be ready to fight Gus Rumble winner

Back