Daniel Cormier comments on Jon Jones testing positive for cocaine metabolites

Good for DC. He knows that Jones is already doing a fine job of humiliating himself and wrecking his career.

Aaaand STILL.....a better human being is DC.

Well played DC, respect for staying classy even after all the shit talk from Jones after the fight.

That's a classy move.

Why is it a shock that DC took the high road? I'm not surprised really. DC never struck me as a sore loser.

DC did what he had to do...and i am shoked about the coke news...i am not at all a fan if jones but dang..cocain??tat is some fuked up shit dude

Bones might be the better fighter but DC is the better man.

Why is it a shock that DC took the high road? I'm not surprised really. DC never struck me as a sore loser.

indeed

never bought that shit that jj said that if dc had won he would have been shitting on jj or w/e

Multi-layering the insults. The mental warfare continues.

"I am aware of Jon's test and if there is anything to say it is this: there are a lot of people you impact, so please let's get it together. Good luck on your rehab!"

I've known for a month he's been frosting his flakes.

What can you say about something so despicable?

You're a bad father, friend, and role model.

Fix your ruinous life.

I'm taking the high road while still reminding everyone your ass is in rehab.

Not how I personally see it as I'm pretty much pro-drug, to be honest, but how one can definitely read it.

Cormier understands addiction. He was binging on Popeyes following his loss.

Multi-layering the insults. The mental warfare continues.

"I am aware of Jon's test and if there is anything to say it is this: there are a lot of people you impact, so please let's get it together. Good luck on your rehab!"

I've known for a month he's been frosting his flakes.

What can you say about something so despicable?

You're a bad father, friend, and role model.

Fix your ruinous life.

I'm taking the high road while still reminding everyone your ass is in rehab.

Not how I personally see it as I'm pretty much pro-drug, to be honest, but how once can definitely read it.

spot on analysis.

Very classy response.

Can't hate on DC.

He has a champions demeanor, although he is not one.

So Ariel has to put up a new page just with that tiny ass statement from Dan? Ariel's on twitter going 'click here and read what Daniel Cormier has to say!!!" That's it? Desperate for page views, I guess.

Back