Daniel Cormier comments on Jon Jones testing positive for cocaine metabolites

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Daniel Cormier comments on Jon Jones testing positive for cocaine metabolites prior to UFC 182:

407_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

"I am aware of Jon's test and if there is anything to say it is this: there are a lot of people you impact, so please let's get it together. Good luck on your rehab!"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/6...nts-on-jon-jones-testing-positive-for-cocaine

Jones should reply with "Hey pussy you still there"

please DC just keep it at that. Anything more makes you sound like a sore loser even though we know you aren't.

With Jones in rehab. DC can sniff the belt.

Cormier is a decent human being. This is awful for Jones. I hope he gets better soon.

he should say Im a drug cheat and still had to poke in the eye to win

DC took the high road?!

Of course, he is is still hurting very much inside, he knows regardless of cocaine or not he didn't perform, he's not in the mood to start cussing Jones out.

A good response from DC.

please DC just keep it at that. Anything more makes you sound like a sore loser even though we know you aren't.

Can you read? He did just keep it at that..

Jon can learn something from DC.

Man, as a Jones fan, I'm pretty shocked. I knew Jon was into some stuff, but not that. As far as DC, he definitely took the high road. He could've blasted the crap out of Jon...so disappointing.

Good he didn't rub it in.

I thought he might after he retweed that Askren tweet slamming Jones.

Back