Daniel Cormier at LHW

JabAndSlide**

White Belt
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how Cormier does at LHW; he'll have to get used to the speed and actually watch what he eats. It will be as much a mental change as a physical one.

Cormier doesn't impress me at all. Even after Jones' last performance, I still don't think Cormier has anything for him. DC vs. Xenadrine, then Phil Davis, then we'll talk.

Cormier doesn't impress me at all. Even after Jones' last performance, I still don't think Cormier has anything for him. DC vs. Xenadrine, then Phil Davis, then we'll talk.

lol i think he would do well at LHW if he lays off the ben and jerrys and bread loaves. If he put as much effort into his time outside the gym as he does in it he could be champ at 185 and a contender at 205.

DC's UFC fights have been boring. I don't care what he did in SF other than beating Barnett. For all his hype, he's rather unimpressive. Jones beats him at 205, assuming he can survive the weight cut.

He's good but he doesn't have great finishing power. Bigfoot is basically the slowest fighter in the world. DC needs to open his hands up more imo.

Gus and Jones are the only fighters I have doubts about for Cormier.

Cormier will absolutely run through nearly everybody in the division. He's walking around roughly at LHW size right now and has the physicality to bully legit giant heavyweights.

I think he matches up well with the top two guys in Gus and Jones but we won't know until we see it. Just about everyone else I think its nearly a forgone conclusion he's a huge favorite.

Back