Media Daniel Cormier annoyed and almost leaves podcast after Kamaru Usman praises Jon Jones and compares him to Michael Jordan

Is it better to cry after a loss when you're concussed, or to beat your head against a cop car concussing yourself after beating up your lady in front of your kids while yelling and crying?

Both are great options!
Why choose just one of them when you can have them both?
But I also somewhat agree.

Although I have a sneaking suspicion Cormier is actually the more annoying guy to hang out with.
Massive annoying guy aura around him.

Last edited:
Is it better to cry after a loss when you're concussed, or to beat your head against a cop car concussing yourself after beating up your lady in front of your kids while yelling and crying?

DC is a better person than Jones, I dont think many dispute that.

Jones is a better fighter than DC, it takes mental gymnastics to come to any other opinion.

Jones is by far the MMA GOAT.

-Shogun
-Machida
-Glover
-DC
-Rampage
-Evans
-Belfort
-Gane
-Bader
-Gus
-Santos
-Smith

DC is a better person than Jones, I dont think many dispute that.

Jones is a better fighter than DC, it takes mental gymnastics to come to any other opinion.

-Shogun
-Machida
-Glover
-DC
-Rampage
-Evans
-Belfort
-Gane
-Bader
-Gus
-Santos
-Smith

Jones is also the GOAT MMA cheater.

Pure salt from DC, as far as MMA accomplishments the only fighter that really rivals him is GSP. Jones really is the best of the best, part of me thinks DC is bitter because had Jones not been around he’d have for sure had his time in the sun at LHW.

DCs entire LHW legacy is based around “well because Jones wasn’t there” and his run will always be tied to jones

The guy

failed

three

drug tests

... How is it possible that these guys, even friggin GSP - who fought so hard against PEDs -, are still praising Jones and naming him the best of.

Crazy shit

-Shogun - past prime shot knees and struggled with 80 year old Coleman at times
-Machida - true MW
-Glover - good win
-DC - Jones was juicing all three times he was scheduled to fight DC
-Rampage - past prime
-Evans - true MW
-Belfort - true MW
-Gane - outgrappled the kickoxer who was wrestlefucked by Ngannou
-Bader - This version of Bader was finished by a washed Tito during his losing streak
-Gus - good win
-Santos- meh
-Smith - meh
<mma4>

Last edited:
Kamaru was never known for his high IQ

Jordan is a legendary GOAT. Absolutely no comparison.

Jon Jones can’t even look up at Jordan tier level. The entire world knows Jordan in every inch of planet earth.

Nobody would know who Jon Jones is if he walked among the population.

Don’t even get me started on steroids and everything else that comes with his legacy.

Retarded ass comparison. Usman is a pretty dumb analyst and it shows with this comparison.
The only combat athlete that would be a worthy comparison is Ali.

Back