daniel cormier "after SF bout, I want Frank Mir april 20th in San Jose"

mir wouldnt make it out of the first round.

cormier by brutal knockout

He's almost guaranteed to fight on this card. feed him Mir i guess.

Of course he wants frank horrible stand up and his chin has seen better days. Why not call out someone who is well rounded?

Yeah. His stand up is so horrible that he outbox Big Nog the first time, outbox Nelson and dropped Kongo for the choke.

His stand up may not be on a Anderson Silva level, but it is far from horrible.

He's smart, of course he does. Stylewise, Frank Mir is perfect to pump up his reputation (fpr Lesnar and JDS worked out pretty good).

I thought there was talk about Cormier getting an immediate title shot at LHW if he drops down? I understand that Mir is supposedly an easier match-up (until it hits the ground, where, though he has been pounded semi-unconscious by other wrestlers, Mir is still very dangerous). Why pass up the money/exposure that comes from getting a title shot, especially since Cormier himself was calling Jones out not too long ago?

Frank would be the perfect match up to kick off his UFC career.

Sub standard stand up with an inability to take him down.

Some of the posts about Cormier are ridiculous. Such a hype train going on at the moment - sure he is good but he isn't a killer like Cain/JDS/Reem. I predict him being a gatekeeper and unable to cut down to 205 as a result of his kidneys.

Some of the posts about Cormier are ridiculous. Such a hype train going on at the moment - sure he is good but he isn't a killer like Cain/JDS/Reem. I predict him being a gatekeeper and unable to cut down to 205 as a result of his kidneys.

he is a better wrestler then cain and he has better boxing then cain though.

cain has a better top game ill give him that.

Most likely main or co-main event for that card givent he other fights available....unless Cormier breaks his hand against Staring, of which there's a 98% chance!

I would much rather Mir vs Barnett.

Give Cormier Nelson.

I remember maybe 3 weeks ago I said that Fox 7 would look like

Bendo vs Melendez
Mir vs Cormier

:cool:

lol at Ufc only fans.

sounds like DC is looking past his next fight, that is probably not a good idea.

who the hell said dc was hype? he beat the fucking piss out of BArnett who is a top 5 hw ALL TIME.

Don't get ahead of yourself there Daniel, you have a tough test in Dion Staring ahead of you.

/Sarcasm.

There's 2 things I can't figure out about this fight, why didn't they at least get Cormier someone with some resemblance of name recognition? Also, how in the world did Dion Staring fight Akira Corrosani? One guy is a LHW/HW and the other is a LW/FW.

Back