daniel cormier "after SF bout, I want Frank Mir april 20th in San Jose"

busterwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://www.fighthubtv.com/mma/cormier-frank-mir/

Cormier is looking to fight Frank Mir on April 20th at UFC on Fox 7 in San Jose. Good interview with him, as he talks his bout coming up, the deal he made with velasquez in which they would never fight each other, as well as his win over JDS and more.

Of course he wants frank horrible stand up and his chin has seen better days. Why not call out someone who is well rounded?

They were originally slated to fight in SF so this is a good first fight. Clean out the HW division and maybe a match against JBJ down the line if he can get to 205.

Im in for that one......was very upset it didnt happen.

Of course he wants frank horrible stand up and his chin has seen better days. Why not call out someone who is well rounded?

Frank Mir is very well rounded. And the Heavyweight division isn't loaded with top level opponents either. This would be a great fight.

been saying this for a while.

Gil/Bendo
Cormier/Mir
Rockhold/Lombard
Thomson/Miller

make it happen

on a side note anyone know if the odds for SF are out yet? interested to see just how big of a favorite DC is as well as Barnett.

who else is available to fight in April?

been saying this for a while.

Gil/Bendo
Cormier/Mir
Rockhold/Lombard
Thomson/Miller

make it happen

on a side note anyone know if the odds for SF are out yet? interested to see just how big of a favorite DC is as well as Barnett.

Thomson/Miller would be sick.

Oh my god, please, please, and please.

DC would beat on Mir almost as bad as Cain was going to. I just wanna see that shit in person.

Of course he wants to fight Frank Mir, he is tailormade for Cormier

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I could understand when he was an opponent of convenience, to hype it up, but he keeps wanting Frank. Why? I mean, he lost his last one, and Cormier is 10-0, so it really seems he just wants to pad himself.

"Cormier!! You are arguably one of the best HW fighters on the planet. Who do you want to cement yourself?!!?!"

"I want Frank Mir!!!!"

way to fighter bash you idiot! Frank Mir is still a very elite fighter. He is not a museum, where only his past if good. He just recently broke Minotauros arm, knocked out Crocop and decisioned Nelson.

He is pretty legit to me. Not saying he will be the favorite against Cormier, but he can definitily get a win and I would not be surprised.

I really dislike Frank Mir but I have respect for him as a fighter,because he is a great a fighter.

well everyone else is tied up and Cain is champ...

if hes gonna fight at HW Mir is one of the only guys who makes sense.

no point for him to knock off a top contender if he wont fight the champ

Cormier takes that fight easily...he should fight Pat Barry or Kongo next after that fight.

A trimmed down Cormier takes this, hopefully on his way to 205 after

I'd bet on a Mir knocking Cormier out if it stays standing. It should be interesting to see how Mir handles a wrestler that's not 280 pounds.

Back