Daniel Cormier’s commentary for UFC 266

He may also have better chemistry with joe Rogan. He’s the best commentator and brings out the best in everyone

The more I think about DC the less I like the guy, and honestly he’s now actually harming his legacy. He needs to carry himself as a professional when he’s providing commentary... his fanboying is becoming unbearable. Look at the commentating in boxing vs the UFC, it is night in day in polish and professionalism, this UFC style doesn’t add to the experience and in fact makes some fights awful to listen to.

>inb4 pointing out the bias in the Usyk vs Joshua commentary
I cant stand the non stop giggling.. like dude your 42 years old and giggling like a high school girl. At least try to be professional. <{clintugh}>

I thought he was very informative. You guys like to whine on just about everything.
Basically. It was a great card. Yet dummies who dont like every aspect of the product find something to bitch about. If they dont like the commentary mute it. Or dont watch the shit.

Did anyone else notice he seemed kind of out of it the entire night? He sounded extremely tired and confused at times.
Not the typical DC we’re used to. Any idea why he was off last night?

Absolutely noticed. He was out of sorts all night. Drunk, tired, CTE.....something was up.

I didn't even pay attention to the commentary. It's been so bad for a long time in the UFC.

They’ve shipped Joe out and told DC to be more professional. Unrest in the camp.

DC really gets a hard on when someone does anything decent wrestling wise...

Maybe he was up all night celebrating because Jon was back in jail?

The more I think about DC the less I like the guy, and honestly he’s now actually harming his legacy. He needs to carry himself as a professional when he’s providing commentary... his fanboying is becoming unbearable. Look at the commentating in boxing vs the UFC, it is night in day in polish and professionalism, this UFC style doesn’t add to the experience and in fact makes some fights awful to listen to.

I prefer the UFC's laid-back approach to commentary. Dry commentary gets boring, especially for a 7 hour card.

Boxing commentary is the worst of any sport.

I have no problem with him, but fighting and verbally communicating aren't correlated. These guys getting these jobs just because they were fighters make no sense.

He's gettin' OLD lol, but in all honesty being a PBP commentator is already a lot to handle, but then you factor in the certain "narratives" and "agendas" the UFC wants to push on commentary and it becomes a COMPLETELY different ballgame where being impartial and objective about what you're seeing plays second fiddle to selling shit to casuals watching at home. I tuned them out, and from the Marvin Vettori Tweet, and the Threads I was reading, thank god I did, the fights were too good for me to be paying attention to their non commentating.

266 delivered on almost all fronts for me so as a Fan I really wasn't hearing the shit they were saying.
He isn't a PBP commentator

Felder looked like he was on one, but I can't blame him. Badass fucking card.

Sorry, you can't get me to say a single negative thing about Cormier. Cormier's enthusiasm when he commentates fights is just so organic and infectious. No cringey hyperbole. Just genuine excitement and happiness.

Arguably GOAT commentator.
genuine?
Dude sounds like he is selling RVs on the Price is Right with his shilling.

Back