Dangers of too much anti-inflammatory nutrition?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by ss4vegeta1, Oct 17, 2010.

1. ss4vegeta1

ss4vegeta1 Blue Belt

I try to eat a diet less Omega-6 and more Omega-3 driven with the addition of fish oils. Along with saturated fat I try to get in abundance from animal proteins and things like coconut oil. I was considering the use of a cortisol inhibitor after reaching 10% bodyfat. Any advice? Thinking about using PES Alpha T-2 with Erase.

2. 34st

34st White Belt

If by anti-inflammatory you mean pounding Ibuprofin, then that may be dangerous.

3. ozbrawler

ozbrawler Orange Belt

nah i think he means the anti-infammatory effect from the omega's and things like that. um i personally never felt that cortisol tablets never worked that well. ive never had any one say to me that they were effective or a mainstay in there supplement program. eating plenty of omegas will slow down your inflammation in the muscles but i garuntee you will be able to know if your taking to much. i found my muscles stiffened up when taking excessive amounts of fish oil but didnt take much to get rid off i just lowered the dose a lil bit to 6000mg was nuf for me.