dang fitch just retired

Ya the UFC would be so different without gsp. Fitch would have took the belt at the time and defended it a few times for sure
looking at gsp record after fitch fight i can see fitch beating Bj, Alves, Hardy, and dear lord i think he would suffocate Condit

looking at gsp record after fitch fight i can see fitch beating Bj, Alves, Hardy, and dear lord i think he would suffocate Condit
Ya condit would be the hardest fight
Bj was a tough fight too .. they went to a draw if I remember correctly

Fitch is probably one of the most underrated fighters on sherdog. He declined, as all fighters do. Guy was at the top for so long tho.

how do you get brain damage from laying on people for your entire career?

Maia has replaced Fitch in the UFC. Dominant boring grappler that Dana won't grant title fight because he thinks they are box office poison. Probably true, but sad that they are neglected.

Will Fitch pass the post fight drug test?

That's a pity. He was my favourite boring fighter.

Good riddance. Fuck Jon Fitch, enemy of the sport

The MRI stuff is scary though, I don't wish him ill health, just want him to GTFO MMA

hey man he was like theeeee ultimate gatekeeper at 170 much respekt too the greatest blanket
He was a solid fighter, but so what? After everything he's done outside the cage to bring down the sport, he doesn't get an ounce of respect from me. The opposite, actually.

He was a solid fighter, but so what? After everything he's done outside the cage to bring down the sport, he doesn't get an ounce of respect from me. The opposite, actually.
savage

Like holy fuck.
Jake was in the best shape of his life going into this fight after submitting fucking Machida!
Much respect. Fitch is officially an ATG now.

Back