dang fitch just retired

A truley glorious day on Sherdog

I liked old "Smoke break" Fitch. Too bad he fought during GSP's time. He could have been the Champ. in the UFC.

giphy.gif
he said GSP era i agree i mean who else maybe shields?

A truley glorious day on Sherdog
haha id agree but fitch did say he might have some brain problems thats some serious shit and i appreciated what he did in the ufc

Too bad if it's for MRI scans, but, otherwise, he would've been 39yo in a month's time anyway.
Now, I know that outside the ufc there's no usada and such, but it's still fucking 39yo (at WW not HW).

Boring in victory and defeat. Can't say I'm gonna miss him

haha id agree but fitch did say he might have some brain problems thats some serious shit and i appreciated what he did in the ufc

OK- I didn't really pay attention to the reason, just saw that he retired. Under no circumstance would I wish him ill will when it comes to his health. Good luck Fitch

AS a huge Fitch fan (yes, we do exist) I am gutted to hear this. He looked to be getting it back together a bit and I was hoping he would have another serious WW run. Sucks to hear but you gotta do what you gotta do.
You're not alone as a fitch fan

Wow. It's nice that he went out with a win over shields. That's a huge feather in his cap. It's probably a good time to retire because there really isn't much upside to his career at this point.

That's pretty crazy that he holds recent victories over Yushin Okami and Jake Shields. Fitch seemed finished after losing to a mediocre fighter like Josh Burkman

Right after he popped for steroids if I recall correctly

Back