dang fitch just retired

Pooters

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Fitch defended his wsof title against Jake Shields and said this is his last fight because of mri scans

One thing you can say about him is that he probably put more people to sleep than any other fighter.

That's pretty crazy that he holds recent victories over Yushin Okami and Jake Shields. Fitch seemed finished after losing to a mediocre fighter like Josh Burkman

The second best welterweight in GSPs era. A great career.

Happy Retirement John,

and thanks for the mid day nap on NYE

One thing you can say about him is that he probably put more people to sleep than any other fighter.
yea i feel kinda bad had the fight on but was on sherdog the whole time till it ended XD shields vs fitch was boring as f

The second best welterweight in GSPs era. A great career.
giphy.gif

Wow, can't believe Fitch beat Shields. Impressive. Though probably as entertaining as watching paint dry.

From what I've seen of his interviews in the last few years though, he has gone a bit nuts with conspiracy theories.

Im drunk, but it seemed like the commentators were pushing the retirement shtick and he said he might retire..

I saw the interview and thats some scary stuff. He didn't really explain what it was but just some "weird stuff" on the MRI. Thats some serious stuff though

AS a huge Fitch fan (yes, we do exist) I am gutted to hear this. He looked to be getting it back together a bit and I was hoping he would have another serious WW run. Sucks to hear but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Wasnt the most crowd pleasing fighter. But he won me over with the gsp fight. Dude really hung in there the whole fight and was getting demolished the whole fight. Hope he stays retired and has a good life. Best wishes Fitch.

Back