Danas top 5 favourite fighters/former fighters?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
1. Chuck liddell
2.forrest griffin
3. Conor Mcgregor
4. A. nderson Silva
5. BJ penn

I actually think he hates Bones. He put Dana through alot. The 151 chael ducking, the coke thing, ducking gus/wanting to pick his fights...

What do you think? Who do you think are danas favourite fighters?

Whoever makes him the most money.

Hughes would be in that list. If you need just 5, those 5 are good but either BJ or Anderson gets knocked off it for Matt. Probably Anderson. Chuck and Matt are #1 and 2, far above anybody else.

Whoever makes him the most money.

Broc
GSP
Chuck
Ronda
Connor

Left Andy off the list because of how long it took him to become a superstar and the couple lame fights he had that infuriated him. Bones is also aggravating him too much. Dana likes easy money

shout out to Forest for saving the ufc with the TUF finale

Hughes would be in that list. If you need just 5, those 5 are good but either BJ or Anderson gets knocked off it for Matt. Probably Anderson. Chuck and Matt are #1 and 2, far above anybody else.

Really? matt hughes? I get that he is a legend and all, but why is dana so fond of him?

1. Fedor
2. Tito
3. Nick Diaz
4. Couture
5. Rampage

1. Chuck
2. GSP
3. Anderson
4. Forrest
5. Conor

He kinda threw GSP under the bus as soon as Hendricks came along and gave him a competitive fight. If GSP was one of his favorites then he screwed it up at the end.

One point i like to make is its kinda hard to say any of the current stars are Danas favourite because theyhavent lost yet. Remember what he said about barao before tj came in?

1. Chuck
2. Matt Hughes
3. Ronda
4. Brock
5. GSP

honorable mention should be CM Punk

Back