dana's reaction on jones vs gus result

They really should have the champ holding his belt when they go to decision, forcing him to personally hand it over to the opponent if he loses.

Why am I the only one that thinks of these things?

That actually is a good idea. He has to kneel while doing it too. But the challenger should also have to do something if he loses. Like maybe crawl back to the locker room naked on all fours in shame.

Right before Buffer says "and...STILL!!!!" Dana is simply looking at Buffer to see who won. I see no indication that he thought it was Gus.

That actually is a good idea. He has to kneel while doing it too. But the challenger should also have to do something if he loses. Like maybe crawl back to the locker room naked on all fours in shame.

Remove his shorts and give them to the champ like a hunter would take a set of antlers off a deer. Walk back to the locker room in his cup, imo.

Look at Gus...he knew he lost. Jones just wasn't sure he won.

Relief for Jones...expectation realized for Gus.

I think Gus knew that he lost the last two rounds so when he heard 49-46 he realised he wasn

lets face it, vegas was the judge - ie, there's no way that someone at -1000 is going to take a decision in a title fight.

They really should have the champ holding his belt when they go to decision, forcing him to personally hand it over to the opponent if he loses.

Why am I the only one that thinks of these things?

actually ...that would be great lol but Im not sure that some fighter would leave it easily:icon_lol:

please have a look on this one...hd and wide screen.
http://youtu.be/ClO21tg15JI

Looks like he just cocked his head to the side and then looked at Gus before going towards Jones. You're really reaching TS.

Right during the moment Buffer gives the "49-46........ annnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddd..."

Dana glances over at Gustafsson until he hears "Stilllllllllllll...." and then immediately straps Jones with the belt.

But, yeah, OP's definitely reaching with this.

fans sometimes are idiots or maybe where too hammered watching the fight so it seemed like Gus won, but he doesnt, he outstroke JBJ, for sure, but didnt won overall

Hey ts!! Your meant to post pics or gifs in these types of threads...

If Dana thought Gus won the fight, it means he simply agrees with the overwhelming majority of fans who actually watched the fight and know what they are seeing on the TV.

Oh, and with the overwhelming majority of fighters who tweeted about the fight. And the 4-2 margin of fighters polled on the MMA Hour on Monday by Ariel Helwani.

Don't worry, you, the Little Mermaid guy, and a bunch of guys so incompetent that there's a saying "Never leave it in the hands of", think Jones won the fight.

Some impressive company you're keeping.

*On fight night, Dana said he hadn't scored it (meaning he was waiting to see what the fan reaction was). Only three days later did he come out and say he had it for Jones (trying to legitimize the decision in the face of overwhelming disagreement by fans).

Too bad the judges and vast majority of mma media disagree along with a large percentage of fans

Lol at all these conspiracies. It was a close fight, def not a robbery to score it for either man but only Jones came close to a finish, something sherdoggers usually give more weight. I thought Jones won rds 4 and 5 pretty clearly, and its not a huge leap to give him one other round ( I scored the 2nd for him as well and had it 48-47)

Lol at all these conspiracies. It was a close fight, def not a robbery to score it for either man but only Jones came close to a finish, something sherdoggers usually give more weight. I thought Jones won rds 4 and 5 pretty clearly, and its not a huge leap to give him one other round ( I scored the 2nd for him as well and had it 48-47)

Agreed. Judging with bias and emotion has led to wild conspiracy theories and percived 'controversy' when it is nowhere near as complicated as that.

He looked at Gus for a split second and did something akin to a shrug but with his face instead of shoulders. Guess he realized "Rematch Money".

lets face it, vegas was the judge - ie, there's no way that someone at -1000 is going to take a decision in a title fight.

Take your tin foil hats off and pull your heads out of your respective asses. How do you explain Tim Bradley getting the nod over Manny Pacquiao (which actually was a robbery)?

Last edited:
If Dana thought Gus won the fight, it means he simply agrees with the overwhelming majority of fans who actually watched the fight and know what they are seeing on the TV.

Do you have a scientific poll about that or are you just going by shertards?

Oh, and with the overwhelming majority of fighters who tweeted about the fight. And the 4-2 margin of fighters polled on the MMA Hour on Monday by Ariel Helwani.

Wow, that's scientific......NOT!

Don't worry, you, the Little Mermaid guy, and a bunch of guys so incompetent that there's a saying "Never leave it in the hands of", think Jones won the fight.

Some impressive company you're keeping.

And?

*On fight night, Dana said he hadn't scored it (meaning he was waiting to see what the fan reaction was). Only three days later did he come out and say he had it for Jones (trying to legitimize the decision in the face of overwhelming disagreement by fans).

Or maybe he actually didn't score the fight that night, did that ever occur to you? Or are you too busy fitting your tin foil hat on your head to think of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back