Dana's hate towards GSP is obvious and unfair

If you win 13 Title fights at WW I think that's a good case for a Title shot at MW. Look at Jon Jones right now, the HW Title shot is his if he wants it. I don't believe Bisping would have fought Romero or Whittaker after beating GSP if that had been the outcome. Well, at least not until he sat on the belt another year.
Nah, Money talk, thats it. Bisping would have fought them. He said he wanted a big payday vs GSP before fighting those legit contenders.

To me it seems to stem from GSP retiring after fighting Hendricks.
He basically called out the UFC for allowing guys to compete on TRT exemptions said like thge last four guys he fought were on something. Said it wasnt fair he was putting his legacy and health on the line for the compition to be level. I agree with GSP when you work so hard in training and in preparation. When you follow a true martial arts code and you see other people taking advantages with drugs and what not. You stick to your ethics and your beliefs. It took more courage for him to live by those beliefs and walk away than it takes to fight someone juiced up on HGH or testosterone. I respect him for what he did and him continuing to share his knowledge with these guys coming up and these other braddahs who went down that dark path and are trying to do things right now.

Life is not fair. 99 percent of bosses out there are jerks.

Took a belt and ditched out...

Dana ain't gonna let that go... I'm sure others in the Org hold the same mindset...

They were fine until GSP sporadically quit after the Hendricks fight, and then bailed on the MW belt after winning it after agreeing to defend it.

Dana like brash personalities with bravado and borderline bully tendencies. GSP is a reserved, intelligent guy who cannot be pushed around and fights in a more technical manner. They're not kindred spirits.

Dana has always hated GSP and threw him under the bus.

At the same time, GSP screwed him over by vacating twice.

No doubt in my mind Dana is a petty goof; that said, I think this has more to do with damage control rather than cock blocking GSP. It's one thing for Ben Askren to get KO'd in boxing, it's another for the GOAT of MMA to get ko'd by a retired legend. I already hear tards in my city parroting the Boxing>MMA narrative.

Dana is a pimp and GSP is the ho who walked away before his p*ssy was beaten into bubble gum. Weird analogy there but it fits, lol.

The hate for him is uncalled for! What did GSP ever do?

Never got in trouble w the law, never got caught for steroids, well spoken, good guy, dresses well, was a great person to have when MMA was just breaking on the scene when they said our sport had no athletes and was just a bunch of bar room brawlers,

GSP did so much for the sport, the hate by Dana is so uncalled for imo
GSP is selfish and unfair.

I think when he won’t the belt against bisping and vacated immediately after rubbed the ufc brass he wrong way. Was a stupid thing to let him do in hindsight.
They knew what he was going to do (as everybody), but it was profitable and generted hype. They put the Withaker clause to play coy.

Dana doesn't want GSP setting a precedent as a fighter who couldn't be exploited, made good decisions for his career and left with his lecacy intact as P4P Goat.

If you win 13 Title fights at WW I think that's a good case for a Title shot at MW.
Yeah, STRAIGHT AWAY. But he wanted nothing with Ando, and I don't blame him.

Waiting for four fucking years until the belt layed on a paper champ, after running away from Hendtix... different story,

To be fair, GSP might be the fighter who fucked with White the most.

- After White let him down with the testings and called him kind of crazy before the Hendricks fight, GSP quit after the questionnable win and shed light on the sport, in a way that forced White to bring USADA in;

- He tried to create a fighter union;

- Came back, won a second title in a second division, and than quit.

Everything (but the 3rd point) is GOOD for everyone (especially the fighters) but White and he probably took offense in it. Also the fact that White is a dumb, stupid and petty asshole doesn't help.

Too bad, it would be have been amazing to get GOAT St-Pierre vs Khabib.
White can't be fired soon enough

After beating Bisping GSP was supposed to defend. I don't blame Dana.

He basically called out the UFC for allowing guys to compete on TRT exemptions said like thge last four guys he fought were on something. Said it wasnt fair he was putting his legacy and health on the line for the compition to be level. I agree with GSP when you work so hard in training and in preparation. When you follow a true martial arts code and you see other people taking advantages with drugs and what not. You stick to your ethics and your beliefs. It took more courage for him to live by those beliefs and walk away than it takes to fight someone juiced up on HGH or testosterone. I respect him for what he did and him continuing to share his knowledge with these guys coming up and these other braddahs who went down that dark path and are trying to do things right now.
Thank you for the response -- great to hear from an MMA pioneer and hope all is well buddy.

Back