Dana's Groundhog day

lagofala

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Funny how this happens on the debut event for a new network, its eerily similar to when JDS KOed Cain during the 1st Fox event.
Dana must be screaming into his pillow right now. I don't think he'll put a title fight on a debut event again lol.

With that word in the title, prepare for an invasion by a few, of the very many, groundhog experts here on sherdog.

Edit: (For the newbs)

Last edited:
I think Dana is probably irritated that both the co-main event and main event ended with some controversy. Overall and excitement wise I think the card was fine for the ESPN debut. I originally wasn't going to watch this card but decided to because of Henry and TJ

Hahaha, it was bound to happen, always does whenever Dana/The UFC tries to manufacture this crap to go their way.

Hardy, Lipski, Dillashaw and Hernandez were all “supposed” to win tonight for a “better” narrative

Dana must be pissed

Tj is still champ and an Olympic medalist defended his belt

The whole night was action fights, in no way is this the jds thing where they built it up like crazy and only had one fight to show

We just needed another one of these...

8ece105554322c19f6ff669be76db3ed.gif

With that word in the title, prepare for an invasion by a few, of the very many, groundhog experts here on sherdog.

Fuck Punxsutawney Phil!

He’s a can that can’t predict shit.

It was a great night of fights. I'm optimistic for UFC on ESPN

There was nothing wrong with the main event.
But some guy with 3 fights in a co main..
Idiotic..

fuck you guys
i'm no groundhog expert

Did you know that the Groundhog, The Woodchuck, and the Marmot, are the exact same animal down to the genus and species?

The names are only regional colloquialisms for the same furry little guy.

Funny how this happens on the debut event for a new network, its eerily similar to when JDS KOed Cain during the 1st Fox event.
Dana must be screaming into his pillow right now. I don't think he'll put a title fight on a debut event again lol.

Dana has his own purple pillow.

Back