Dana's convo with Raquel?

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dana had a private convo with Raquel, telling her how she can improve & win TUF.
Afterwards we find out that he told Julianna that he was rooting for her.

If the Julianna thing was true (cameras never showed it), what the fuck is he doing with these convo's?

Bad enough he got involved in the harmless "prank" & made it worse IMO (bc now RR knows she can bitch louder about it)

He might have said that to a bunch of fighters in hopes of getting more exciting fights. More than likely, however, he's just being kind to everyone he talks to.

He might have said that to a bunch of fighters in hopes of getting more exciting fights. More than likely, however, he's just being kind to everyone he talks to.

I don't remember him doing that in the 17 past seasons

He's just trying to get the ladies to make their fights more exciting. He knows how important this season is to WMMA in the UFC. Love him or hate him, he knows what the fvck he's doing.

guys, i dont think that conversation was very private

Dana has a thing for boxers.

But in this case, he's just pretty much telling Raquel to abandon her boxing guard and go more wild ...which is horrid advice, considering Raquel showed the best posture a female has shown on TUF18.

To be fair rooting for someone to win the show and telling someone else they are good enough to win the show aren't the same thing. I'm rooting for Roy Nelson to knock Cormier's block off, but I think Cormier is good enough to win the fight.

Back