Dana's ‘Lookin For a Fight’ picked up by Netflix( This time International)

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“We go from 7 in the morning until midnight every day, but we have an absolute blast doing it. It’s a fun show to film,”

“They bought 16 episodes, eight in this country and eight out of the country. We’re going to be doing shows in Russia, Thailand, the [United Kingdom] and a bunch of other countries. We’re literally going to go everywhere.”

- Baldfather

Sauce: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/whites-lookin-for-a-fight-picked-up-by-netflix

igGJG.gif

Buy Netflix and watch me play touch butt with Matt Serra you fuckin goofs!

Baldfather's genius strikes again.

War Dana

Pleased to hear they will be doing shows abroad. A trip to Dagestan would be interesting...

They should do a show with Tim Kennedy in Syria or whatever.

Ok, so this will be my second favorite show after Stranger Things.

Old man version of Jackass with fights?

jamesfrancouhwhatev.gif

Look at all these salty Dana haters. Ok i get the hate, but the show is actually good.

Look at all these salty Dana haters. Ok i get the hate, but the show is actually good.

It's basically like any of those types of traveling diner / activity shows, only with Matt Serra and MMA fighters mixed in. Pretty entertaining.

eh, now with that dim thomas guy, not sure

bring back the tooth

It's basically like any of those types of traveling diner / activity shows, only with Matt Serra and MMA fighters mixed in. Pretty entertaining.
Maybe its because im east coast ,but who doesnt find Matt Serra funny and entertaining.

Happy to hear this. The episodes so far have been really entertaining.

I wonder if din will be a permanent replacement... Or if we get tooth back

If no tooth then they should do a new guest each episode

Back