Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 3

Loughnane is going to get a contract so i'm not sure why people are worried about that but Dana confirming he didnt give him one because he shot a takedown is so dumb. Dana can't get out of his own way sometimes; it's just the regular reminder it's not a sport

vhR2M5i.jpg

who do we like tomorrow night? I'm ready to start prepping!

Edit: I researched one fight so far, and I cannot wait for lines to be released. :)

Last edited:
anyone know around what time the odds dropped last Monday?

DWTCS is 7hr away and notta. All site is waiting for 5dimes to set the line and 5dimes is all quiet. They don't even have live chat right now. What a waste of time capping this card?

Last edited:
DWTCS is 7hr away and notta. All site is waiting for 5dimes to set the line and 5dimes is all quiet. They don't even have live chat right now. What a waste of time capping this card?
I would bet money that we get odds before the card starts.

What I'm hating about this card is the unavailability of the most recent matches for several of the combatants.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if this was responsible for the hold-up by Dimes, either. I refuse to bet on fighters when I can't watch their most recent fight, and I can't imagine trying to cap with that restriction in place, either.

Odds available on 888 sport.

Attachments

• 823D0B3A-7540-40FE-9A38-80E8A18BCF58.png
    823D0B3A-7540-40FE-9A38-80E8A18BCF58.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 18
Many bookies available the odds for this event. Lets go!

I have no clue what to do here lol. Only idea before openings was to bet Baeza, now he has a worse opponent who weighed in 7 lbs heavy. Honestly just might throw a small parlay on the favorites with a light hedge on Santiago

It’s very tempting to wait on the favs to just get pounded and go small on each dog. No one knows anything about these guys, honestly.

Only taped briefly knowing it'd be heavy juice across the board, but I've got Johns -525, Gonzalez -374, and Daukus -215, along with my DWCS special of all fights to end ITD. Mainly action bets. Johnson could get interesting if he keeps climbing.

I think most favorites get it done here. I actually think Baeza is the one who has the most potential to get upset.

I think most favorites get it done here. I actually think Baeza is the one who has the most potential to get upset.
Reyna grossly overweight + very suspect chin + Baeza with power. Ref stoppage TKO Round 1. Dana, with his dick out, runs into the ring with a contract.

Back