Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 3

Only up 1u, don't regret any bets though, on the wrong side of two close decisions betting the underdog.

I seem to have a ton of success on Tuesdays lately. These are basically amateur fights, dog or pass with DWCS. Crazy lines for little to unknown fighters.

Up 2.1 units only blunder was wmma underdog but it's all good.

Rowe's victory was extremely satisfying watching Edmond coach plummeting + cashing on underdog + betting syndicates going 0-2!

I also wish I was more active on these forums, my last comment makes me sound like Gianni the Greek. I read them all the time I just never post lol.

Up 2.1 units only blunder was wmma underdog but it's all good.

Rowe's victory was extremely satisfying watching Edmond coach plummeting + cashing on underdog + betting syndicates going 0-2!
Rowe showed great heart! And very satisfying indeed

Dana is very stingy with contracts today maybe he overfilled his quota. Bullshit imo since he's signed much shittier fighters.

Striking needs work but I thought Pogues earned his shot

nicely done my bro
Holy shit. Is that your best event ever?

Thanks bros. Definitely up there as one of my best. I've hit a +25000 parlay once when I first started out (Volkov vs Werdum)
<45> that's when I peaked.

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 9.57.25 PM.png

Edit: added screenshot
Loving that is says 222%, but in reality closer to 150% because I don't bet exactly as I input on the site.
Today by the start of the card I had about 3x risk on Ricky Steele than on Pogues, who I used only in parlays.

Last edited:
Rowe winning the only contract is hilarious given that he is the least skilled of all 5 winners, with the least upside.

Of course, he was also the only fighter making weight to get the finish, which is all the Red Goof Retard seems to care about.

It's amazing that Dana has been promoting MMA for almost 20 years and he is still so clueless, and appreciates so little about MMA.

Only bet I had, zero research involved, pure luck that I will later claim as skill

Screenshot_20190821-062933_Chrome.jpg

I wasn't available to watch this live for once. Small 1 unit loss on one speculative bet.

DWTNCS S03E09
Risk $100.00

Micol di Segni (+260) vs Mallory Martin $100.00 for $260.00= $100.00
-----

Total Loss= $100.00

PHYiuAE.jpg

Back